What's new

Interview with the surgical strike team

But a strike to destroy some "launching pads" with "x" numbers of terrorists does not make sense at all. As per Indian claims, these camps were just 500 meters to a kilometer or so from LoC. That means that can be easily targeted using artillery other safe (stand off) options. The objective was just to eliminate the camps and its inmates. There was apparently no objective to capture alive a specific person or to retrieve a specific document/device or a thing of interest (which necessitate the use of special forces)

#SurgicalStrikeInterview Lt Gen DS Hooda who was GOC Northern Command at the time of surgical strike will answer all your questions .

wait didnt the then indian defense minister say the strikes were done by hanuman soldiers ? why are there humans in the interview ?

or do the soldiers turn into hanumans only during operations ?

Why not if some money could be made out this, any director will surely come out with this.
This world is all about money, why not make some. :chilli:

Dibs on sunny deol as the first to cross that first centimeters.
Rajnikanth to start the ghar wapsi.
Shahrukh to sing dilwale dulhaniya lejaege.
Aamir to forget everything like the actual soldiers - Gajni

Here you have the plot.

LoLzzz
Artillery duel is a regular feature of LoC from both sides. Just last week your army used heavy cal weapons against civilians in Sialkot sector. 82mm heavy mortars are commonly used by both sides. I wonder, if you have any idea of stand off weapons also. Just chill, believe what you like to..
82 mm is common, but heavier caliber is mot used.
And to ensure proper destruction of the target, there is no better way than have boots on the ground and ensure every strangler is eliminated.
The mortars have limited effect on reinforced targets.

Here you have the plot.
Didnt u see ram rahims movie?

Here you have the plot.
Well i shall pass on this script to some film makers if they're interested.
Would you mind me taking some credit out of it? I will take a fraction of amount as a middleman:sarcastic:

Please give an example.
And in the meantime, only preach what u practice, and keep in mind the number of times pakistan has been humiliated.

Pre-May 1998, prominent indians were all vehemently proclaiming that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. We all know what become of that indianism. Just as then so is now.

The biggest humiliation came on August the 14th 1947 when a Muslim minority carved, ripped, dismembered and opened wide the legs of mother india to create Pakistan from conquered indian territory :devil: and there is nothing indian kind can do to get that conquered indian territory back again :chilli:

Pakistan CAN NEVER EVER be humiliated as Pakistan is the ONLY nation in the entire history of humanity that has managed to survive against an enemy nation for over 70 years, that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. That is unprecedented and will probably will never be emulated.

Last edited:
Didnt u see ram rahims movie?

I don't watch movies.

As in I don't read the script. The script reads me.

Well i shall pass on this script to some film makers if they're interested.
Would you mind me taking some credit out of it? I will take a fraction of amount as a middleman:sarcastic:

Well it will be good humour.

Would sell in Pakistan. If the actors are willing we can make it here.

As the middle man you can convince them.

When the economy is down, Modi changes tracks to keep his Hindu vote base intact by such false nationalistic Nautanki aka jingoism. Why despite the Army go ahead did not Modi make every document or documentary public on this so called sir-Ji-kal >>>>?

Indian Army gives nod for release of surgical strikes footage

What is the GOI hiding if their credibility is at stake?

Don't they say?
If you have it, flaunt it!

Pre-May 1998, prominent indians were all vehemently proclaiming that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. We all know what become of that indianism. Just as then so is now.
We had surveillance on kahuta the whole time, we were aware that pakistan had nuclear capability.
I really dont think anybody said u would not become nuclear weapons state.

As far as chinese assistance is concerned, there is speculation that chinese helped u. Its not just us, from others as well.

I don't watch movies.

As in I don't read the script. The script reads me.

Well it will be good humour.

Would sell in Pakistan. If the actors are willing we can make it here.

As the middle man you can convince them.
The enemy side actors should be from your side ating as an infiltrators in the camps, which actors would suit that role from your side?
From our sides there should be Salman Khan or Akhsay Kumar assited by Sunny Deol he still packs some punch. :guns:

Thats badass.

If you really believe that. How would you do a sir jee kal strike.

Its not within you guys.

Your government needs diverting attention to.

They have kept it alive. Its an obsession but what disease is this obsession hiding?

Fascism or Corruption?

Its you who decides. Don't bother telling me because it really really really doesn't matter.

If you really believe that. How would you do a sir jee kal strike.

Its not within you guys.

Your government needs diverting attention to.

They have kept it alive. Its an obsession but what disease is this obsession hiding?

Fascism or Corruption?

Its you who decides. Don't bother telling me because it really really really doesn't matter.
The day u underestimate the capabilities of ur enemies, ur own end would be near.
U said the same things, and 1971 happened.
Even vietnamese farmers have spelled doom for the muricans.
Proper planning and training makes any op possible.

The enemy side actors should be from your side ating as an infiltrators in the camps, which actors would suit that role from your side?
From our sides there should be Salman Khan or Akhsay Kumar assited by Sunny Deol he still packs some punch. :guns:

Sure its going to be a Pakistani movie. Extras are ours.

Cast Asma Jahangir playing the first feminist kill the suicide bomber.

Cast Mahira as the first war booty.

Fawad as the first soldier

Atif Aslam as the survivors troubled child.

Nawaz Sharif to play the aalo gosht vender.

The day u underestimate the capabilities of ur enemies, ur own end would be near.
U said the same things, and 1971 happened.
Even vietnamese farmers have spelled doom for the muricans.
Proper planning and training makes any op possible.

Possible yes
Practical yes
Plausible yes

India NO

That is beyond your capabilities even by most generous overestimation.

Back
Top Bottom