A stupid guy lancing a missile

Last edited by a moderator:
Sukhoi27 in bombat

An F16 fighter plane Vs Dodge Viper

tahirkhely said:
Or a Bastard hindu. Its all right .

Before you Insult someone please atleast know who they are , How dare you say this to me without even knowing me, beta kuch sharum karo and next time you right something use your brains , I can also come on the forum and start insulting you , I post all types of clips which I feel are interesting and have good ariel action regarless of what country they belong from.
and you want to know who I am wait and see.

tahirkhely said:
Or a Bastard hindu. Its all right .

Hey bro this is totally unacceptable, Mr. Muradk is right, you should know the person, before commenting against him. For your kind info, as far as i know, he is one of Pakistan's (PAF) retired pilot and a great member of PFF. You should say sorry to him ASAP:mad: .

melb4aust said:
Hey bro this is totally unacceptable, Mr. Muradk is right, you should know the person, before commenting against him. For your kind info, as far as i know, he is one of Pakistan's (PAF) retired pilot and a great member of PFF. You should say sorry to him ASAP:mad: .
OK Uncle, sorry. :coffee:
I dont wait btw.

I am really very sorry but only if you are a PAF pilot. sorry again.i actually took you as a jew. those ******** are everywhere nowadays with pseudo identities.
:army: :flag:

You should be sorry and ashamed for insulting a man who risked his life so we, our families and loved ones could feel safe during the wars we've fought!

Have some respect for the true hero's our countries have produced, we're lucky to have them here!

Edited: Let me remind you that we do not tolerate insults towards members of any nationality or religious background on this respected forum!

If there are trolls using pseudo identities, mods will take care of them.

General,

Though it is not my place to apologize, I am embarrassed that you were treated this way. Regardless of these young punks full of p!ss and vinegar and very little brains; at least allow me to say that you have my respects.

Have a good day, Sir.

Officer of Engineers said:
General,

Though it is not my place to apologize, I am embarrassed that you were treated this way. Regardless of these young punks full of p!ss and vinegar and very little brains; at least allow me to say that you have my respects.

Have a good day, Sir.

Thank you sir and you have my respect aswell.:army:

Back
Top Bottom