What's new

International Movies/photos

Most civilians wounder how G's act on you listen to this guy while flying an F-16
and I asure you he sounds like a constipated person but he is not.
when you listen to him he is doing a thing known as G lock , regarless of your g suite you can control and lock your blood by your stomach mussles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggin show bits then Spitfire then Vulcan

Muradk said:
Most civilians wounder how G's act on you listen to this guy while flying an F-16
and I asure you he sounds like a constipated person but he is not.
when you listen to him he is doing a thing known as G lock , regarless of your g suite you can control and lock your blood by your stomach mussles.

You have flown a fighter jet, what do you feel when you Pull up G's, and what are the affects. I just wanna know do you really feel uncomfortable, and does every one has the capability to handle G forces. Can i ......

melb4aust said:
You have flown a fighter jet, what do you feel when you Pull up G's, and what are the affects. I just wanna know do you really feel uncomfortable, and does every one has the capability to handle G forces. Can i ......

The effects are the same as every time. You get used to it First couple of times it feels strange and tired I dont know how to put it in words, so lets see
G-forces have been and will continue to be a factor in fighter aircraft as well as trainers such as the T-37, T-6 and the T-33. Students are taught early-on during Pilot Training the importance of being able to overcome and sustain the Gs that will be placed on their bodies while flying. The consequences of not being able to perform a good Anti-G Straining Maneuver could be an incapacitating G-Induced Loss of Consciousness (G-LOC), possibly destruction of a jet or more importantly, losing one's life. This is why Pakistan Air Force pilots are given instruction on proper mechanics and tips for increasing performance during the first phase of physiology training The first time most students hear about this phenomenon is an academic class on acceleration during initial physiology training. They are taught the different types of acceleration, Linear, Radial and Angular, as well as the effect that each one has on the human body. Students are shown the factors determining the effects when the human body is subjected to both positive and negative Gs. With positive Gs, blood starts to pool (1-3 Gs) in the lower extremities; and coupled with a poor Anti-G Straining Maneuver the body will begin to experience visual gray-out (3-4 Gs), progressing to blackout (4-5 Gs) with the end result being loss of consciousness (5-6 Gs). The effect of pulling negative Gs is that blood is pushed up to the head; at 1-2.5 Gs vision starts to be affected, at 2.5-3 Gs extreme discomfort is experienced and, finally (at 3 or more Gs), incapacitation. Needless to say, the importance of performing a correct straining maneuver is stressed. Students are informed of the two types of G-LOC protection, the G-suit and of course the main source of protection, the G-strain. The physiologist provides them with the mechanics of a proper G-Strain. An effective lower body strain and the proper breathing cycle help to provide a good defense against both positive and negative G-forces.
It is imperative to take lessons learned from academics prior to arrival for "Qualification Training." The technical and mechanical aspects of the Gs are just the beginning. Nutrition, hydration and fitness are equally important to ensure high performance while under Gs. These aspects are also addressed during academics. At first glance, they seem insignificant, and 99% of us dont listen and the first time you go Cookoo in a cockpit thats when you realise that man he or she was right Nutrition/ staying fit has the right impact on performance , but many aviators still don't take the time to "fuel up" prior to a sortie. Students must make food choices that are nutrient dense and pack an energy punch so performance decrements will not be an issue while in the air. Even an energy bar 1-2 hours before flight will positively affect performance. It is important to make good nutrition a common practice before sorties Not eating effectively throughout the day and before flying can make the difference between success and failure.

Hats off to Vietman pilots who flew migs they fought F-4s and they did'nt have G suits that is hard to do. and just for your Info MEL all these Aerobatics teams , thunderbirds , Blue angles , Red As non of them wear G-suits because they are so close to eash other that a mishap can happen if the G-suite inflates .

Thanx man:thumbsup: thanx for all this amazing info, will ask you few more questions later on:) .

Surface-to-air Missile

new US antitank missile test

Bundeswehr - Flugabwehr Gepard Roland Ozelot

Back
Top Bottom