What's new

International Movies/photos

tahirkhely said:
The rate at which you are projecting Israeli arsenal, looks like you are a menaced jew.

:army: :flag:

Tahirkhely,

Look at the title of the thread before making ignorant remarks.
Personal attacks are not tolerated at this forum.

Consider this a as severe warning, there won't be a second!

OKAY Sire. i will be all right from now on. actually i am sick of some of pseudo intellectuals over here.
mind it.

Officer of Engineers said:
General,

Though it is not my place to apologize, I am embarrassed that you were treated this way. Regardless of these young punks full of p!ss and vinegar and very little brains; at least allow me to say that you have my respects.

Have a good day, Sir.

General Murad K.

Please accept my sincere apology for the embaressement we were all put through, you have earned a lot of respect from all true Pakistani's and friends here!
:army:

Mine too! (signed A.rahman)

tahirkhely said:
OKAY Sire. i will be all right from now on. actually i am sick of some of pseudo intellectuals over here.
mind it.

Tahirkhely,

Have some faith in moderation of the forum which in my opinion is excellent sofar.
If you're unhappy with some members or posts, report it to us and we'll take care of it.
Insulting respected members is not an option!

Neo

[COLOR=#0000]Brother tahirkhely,[/COLOR]

we all know of the crimes being commited by Isreal on palastinian civilians, but here were were discussing about military might, tahir face it; why do you think that arab lost the war in six days? all of them vs one small nation?

We have to first help ourself then rely on Allah, Allah helps who help themselves.

Even when mecans invaded media to kill muslims, sahabi (companions of prophet) formed an army and resisted, then only Allah helped them.

Also brother you do know its a big sin calling another muslims brother "non-muslim".

who are we to judge? Only Allah knows whats in the heart.

General Murad, hope you will Ignore him.

Neo was going to ban him for life, but I stopped him in time ;)

Our "little" friend still has lot to learn.

tahirkhely said:
mind it.

brother please feel free to PM me abuot any problem you have here.

Salam.

Yes, lets do that!

General, since you have detailed material about Israeli defence industry, could you please post some pics on the abandoned Lavi project?
I'd like to see what or how much the Lavi and the J-10 have in common.

Thanks!

Neo

Neo said:
Yes, lets do that!

General, since you have detailed material about Israeli defence industry, could you please post some pics on the abandoned Lavi project?
I'd like to see what or how much the Lavi and the J-10 have in common.

Thanks!

Neo

Yes yes indeed , give me some time I have all the info but it is so long, let me cut it down for the forum and get the main points and what really happend.:thumbsup:

PakistaniAirforce:

Last edited by a moderator:
Captured indian equipment, also listen to the song...

[URL="

Last edited by a moderator:
Muradk said:
Yes yes indeed , give me some time I have all the info but it is so long, let me cut it down for the forum and get the main points and what really happend.:thumbsup:

Thank you General!

Back
Top Bottom