What's new

International Movies/photos

Mig 29 Fulcrums - damn, they look GOOD! check out the plasma screens and the targeting pod

Last edited by a moderator:
melb4aust said:
Thats was Jaguar, was'nt it?

yes sir it is , the lowest I have flown is 20 ft 400 knots for 30 sec and than was:bat: grounded for 1 week for doing that , the villagers came to the base and complaint that there cows stop giving milk because of the noise:lol: :lol: , till today I never understood that phenomena.

Muradk said:
yes sir it is , the lowest I have flown is 20 ft 400 knots for 30 sec and than was:bat: grounded for 1 week for doing that , the villagers came to the base and complaint that there cows stop giving milk because of the noise:lol: :lol: , till today I never understood that phenomena.

HAHAHA lol, unbelievable, Our people:wacko: they are really hard to understand, or may be they were trying to be oversmart to gain some benefits $$$ from PAF or govt after the incident relating them to buffalos or cows, perhaps scientists should do some exerimentation on that as well.

Sir,

In the IAF you would have been grounded for life!

I believe one of our chaps flew below a bridge and he was grounded for life!

You are lucky.

But if you don't mind, it was foolhardy and dangerous!

We would have been deprived of a good poster on PFF! ;)

Because of Sid and his penchant of checking my spelling as a "ban the bloke" desire, my posts always will have the "Last Edited" stuff! ;) Have to keep checking the spelling because that is the most important part of the post!

Come on Sid, take it easy! I am sure he will come up with something brilliant on this! ;)

Muradk said:

Whaahahah...lol!
What plane was that Sir?
Once we were at Cape Monze, about 3 km from Kanupp and we were surprised by a very low flying formation of 2 Mirages which flew no higher than 200ft above us.

Neo said:
Whaahahah...lol!
What plane was that Sir?
Once we were at Cape Monze, about 3 km from Kanupp and we were surprised by a very low flying formation of 2 Mirages which flew no higher than 200ft above us.

It was an F-86E , and my friend Salim it was reckless and stupid you are right now I :laugh: about it 40 years later but when you are young and have so much power in your hands you tend to screw up somethimes. I am sure when you were a LT or a Capt you must have done some thing that now you laugh about it. I truly miss those times.:army:

Muradk said:
It was an F-86E , and my friend Salim it was reckless and stupid you are right now I :laugh: about it 40 years later but when you are young and have so much power in your hands you tend to screw up somethimes. I am sure when you were a LT or a Capt you must have done some thing that now you laugh about it. I truly miss those times.:army:
Well, to add to this young and foolish story lines

When I just earned my 2 bars (Capt), I was doing a BIP ex for my field sqn, only one of the troops was tasked with bridging support with the bridging sqn. So, I had about 4 kgs of C4 left over by the end of the day.

Since I did not want to do the paper work of signing the C4 back in, I had the sqn bundle the C4 and wrapped it all around with d-chord. Tossed into one of the big crater and walk, way, way, way back (I guess around 800 meters) and detonanted it.

I swear I saw the shock wave coming.

Back in base, I was hauled in front of the Colonel and was dressed down mightily and told I shatter windows some 15-20 kms away and that I was going to pay for them out of my pay.

I did not argue.

Officer of Engineers said:
Well, to add to this young and foolish story lines

When I just earned my 2 bars (Capt), I was doing a BIP ex for my field sqn, only one of the troops was tasked with bridging support with the bridging sqn. So, I had about 4 kgs of C4 left over by the end of the day.

Since I did not want to do the paper work of signing the C4 back in, I had the sqn bundle the C4 and wrapped it all around with d-chord. Tossed into one of the big crater and walk, way, way, way back (I guess around 800 meters) and detonanted it.

I swear I saw the shock wave coming.

Back in base, I was hauled in front of the Colonel and was dressed down mightily and told I shatter windows some 15-20 kms away and that I was going to pay for them out of my pay.

I did not argue.

Did you pay then or again over-smart them? :laugh:

My friend excelent video clip no doubt but it is already posted , thread #8.

Back
Top Bottom