What's new

International Movies/photos

Sir,

What do you think about IsAF pilots compare to the PAF pilots during that time. I heard that PAF pilots were sent to war against IsAF during the Isreal-Arab conflict, and they had great success in shooting down enemys planes.

Were there any PAF personels shot down by IsAF personel during the conflict?

PAF Pilots shot down 3-4 Israeli aircrafts without loss as long as I remember the history I have read.This is a combine figure of 1967 and 1973 wars.
Thanks

Sir,

What do you think about IsAF pilots compare to the PAF pilots during that time. I heard that PAF pilots were sent to war against IsAF during the Isreal-Arab conflict, and they had great success in shooting down enemys planes.

Were there any PAF personels shot down by IsAF personel during the conflict?

PAF shot 3 Aircrafts, and no Pakistani Pilots died, MM Alam was there at that time but did not fly any combat mission he was only there as a consultant only.
Satar Alvi shot 1 ,and Flt. Lt. Saiful Azam shot 2 , Arif Iqbal flew missions but no kills but they kicked IAF butts . Unfortunalty Arif and his whole family wife , son and daughter died while traveling to Libia in a Car , A fuel Tanker lost control and hit them investigation showed that the Arif's car was traveling at 110mph.

High manoevres by F-22 Raptor:

Last edited by a moderator:
Two more Raptor links:

The Iranian Sergheh Fighter:

Su-33, Naval Single Seater:

Dissault Rafale video, a good one with some good music:

PAF video. :flag: