What's new

International Movies/photos

Pak Army AH-1F Cobra:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sim JF-17

mms://222.185.225.104/news/2006/11/02_dargon.wmv

past it on the web the video will take a 1min to download.

You really need skills to land a plane on one wing watch this.

You really need skills to land a plane on one wing watch this.

This is unbeleavable, how did he manage to regain the balance, as he (the pilot) told that the after burner did the trick, but it cant be the after burner alone, as the whole weight of the aircraft was being shifted to 1 airframe which was on the left. I could only say.....Amazing:disagree:

PAF flight simulater video, include fighters F-16, F-6 & C-130 also see the fly pass of an F-16 over Minar-e-Pakistan Lahore.:flag:

Link:

Produced by Ali Mujtaba

PAF flight simulater video, include fighters F-16, F-6 & C-130 also see the fly pass of an F-16 over Minar-e-Pakistan Lahore.:flag:

Link:

Produced by Ali Mujtaba

Really nice, but C-130 should have a Pakistan Air Force style camo.

The graphics is bit to messy at some points, nonetheless, good effort and a spectacular job!

Last edited:
Dear Friends I want to start this thread about All internationl clips /movies on armed forces and nice photos. I will start and you guys can follow just remember we dont want to put something which would take a lot of space.
and please no reposts I thank you .

National Anthem ( Pakistan )

Pakistan Air force over jumrud ( fire demo for shah of Iran I am in the second plane which comes and fires rockets )

I wanted to see you in the plane. But i think you deleted that video from youtube. :frown:

Last edited:
"Valley of wolves : Iraq" is a good movie, its a must watch!

Back
Top Bottom