What's new

International Movies/photos

TexasJohn said:
It turns out most Israeli nationals also "missed the train"..... ever wonder about that?
Neo said:
Yeah, some 2.500 Israeli's use to work there as I read somewhere and not a single one was there at the time of impact.
I donot want to go into any conspiracy theories but I bet there's more to this...
- Webmaster, Feel free to split this discussion off to a new thread as it's hijacking the current thread subject -

No discussion of 9/11 is complete without somebody insinuating that the Jews (or the Israelis, the story tends to change a lot) were "in on it" somehow, in some way.

Allow me to introduce you to a few people:

Lee Alan Adler
Joshua Aron
Michael Edward Asher
Debbie S. Bellows
Alvin Bergsohn
Shimmy D. Biegeleisen
Joshua David Birnbaum
Kevin Sanford Cohen
Michael Allen Davidson
Peter Feidelberg
Steven Mark Fogel
Morton H. Frank
Arlene Eva Fried
Douglas B. Gardner
Steven Paul Geller
Marina Romanova Gertsberg
Jeffrey Grant Goldflam
Michelle Herman Goldstein
Monica Goldstein
Steven Goldstein
Marcia Hoffman
Aaron Horwitz
Daniel Ilkanayev
Brooke Alexandra Jackman
Aaron Jacobs
Steven A. Jacobson
Shari Ann Kandell
Andrew Keith Kates
Peter Rodney Kellerman
Howard Kestenbaum
Mary Jo Kimelman
Glenn Davis Kirwin
Alan Kleinberg
Karen Joyce Klitzman
Nicholas Craig Lassman
Alan Lederman
Neil D. Levin
Steven Barry Lillianthal
Stuart T. Meltzer
Nancy Morgenstern
Laurence M. Polatsch
Faina Rapaport
Joshua Reiss
Brooke David Rosenbaum
Sheryl Lynn Rosenbaum
Lloyd Daniel Rosenberg
Mark Louis Rosenberg
Andrew Ira Rosenblum
Joshua M. Rosenblum
Joshua Rosenthal
Richard Rosenthal
Michael Craig Rothberg
Ronald J. Ruben
Jason Elazar Sabbag
Eric Sand
Scott Schertzer
Ian Schneider
John Burkhart Schwartz
Jason Sekzer
Hagay Shefi
Mark Shulman
Allan Abraham Shwartzsteina
Arthur Simon
Kenneth Alan Simon
William E. Spitz
Eric A. Stahlman
Alexander Robbins Steinman
Kenneth W. Van Auken
Steven Jay Weinberg
Simon Weiser
David Thomas Weiss
Michael Wittenstein
Marc Scott Zeplin
Charles A. Zion
Andrew Steven Zucker
Igor Zukelman

Can you guess who they are? If you haven't figured it out, it's just a small fraction of the Jews who either didn't get the word in time to skip work...or...their co-religionists figured they weren't good enough to survive.

Or maybe take a look at this:

U.S. Department of State said:
Out of 2,071 occupants of the World Trade Center died on September 11, among the 2,749 victims of the WTC attacks. According to an article in the October 11, 2001, Wall Street Journal, roughly 1,700 people had listed the religion of a person missing in the WTC attacks; approximately 10% were Jewish. A later article, in the September 5, 2002, Jewish Week, states, "based on the list of names, biographical information compiled by The New York Times, and information from records at the Medical Examiner's Office, there were at least 400 victims either confirmed or strongly believed to be Jewish." This would be approximately 15% of the total victims of the WTC attacks. A partial list of 390 Cantor Fitzgerald employees who died (out of 658 in the company) lists 49 Jewish memorial services, which is between 12% and 13%.

This 10-15% estimate of Jewish fatalities tracks closely with the percentage of Jews living in the New York area. According to the 2002 American Jewish Year Book, 9% of the population of New York State, where 64% of the WTC victims lived, is Jewish. A 2002 study estimated that New York City's population was 12% Jewish. Forty-three percent of the WTC victims lived in New York City. Thus, the number of Jewish victims correlates very closely with the number of Jewish residents in New York. If 4,000 Jews had not reported for work on September 11, the number of Jewish victims would have been much lower than 10-15%. http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Jan/14-260933.html

Or, if the State Department is not good enough for you, take a look at this from Snopes. http://www.snopes.com/rumors/israel.htm

Now then...do please tell me what proof you have that 2,500 Jews or Israelis or little green men from Mars were absent from work on 9/11

Last edited by a moderator:
Tophatter said:
- Or maybe take a look at this:

Or, if the State Department is not good enough for you, take a look at this from Snopes. http://www.snopes.com/rumors/israel.htm

Now then...do please tell me what proof you have that 2,500 Jews or Israelis or little green men from Mars were absent from work on 9/11

Tops,

Thanks for clearfying, this topic is way too sensitive to be discussed here.
I'll refrain from further comments.

Neo

who the hell cares if they were or were not there?
The two posters that I was responding to. And me.

no doubt 70 jews as u listed died.
As I said, that was only a small sampling of the casulties that were Jews. It was posted to refute the nonsense that somehow or another 2500 or 4000 Jews mysteriously missed work that day.

the interesting part is that hundreds of israelis were arrested/deported from the us after this.
Proof? Sources? Reasons for arrest and deportation?

and for what reason were the towers taken out, when we know the official version cannot stand ground.
Am I correct in assuming that you believe that the Twin Towers were not destroyed as a result of damage sustained by 2 airliners slamming into them?

http://www.digimobiles.net/Wallpapers/Set1/98119f16f15f18.jpg
is that a f-14 in this picture along w f15 & f16?
No, that's a Canadian CF-18 Hornet

Neo said:
Tops,

Thanks for clearfying, this topic is way to sensitive to be discussed here.
I'll refrain from further comments.

Neo
Neo, Thanks for your consideration, though I have no problem discussing it, particularly with you. My only qualm is not hijacking the thread.

Averröes said:
aaa thanks
Happy to help.

Averröes said:
without a doubt. controlled demolition.

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org.

Let's take a look at these "scholars"...shall we?

Philosophy, 9 members.
7 with no academic discipline
English/literature 5 members.
Psychology 5 members.
Physics 5 members.
Theology 4 members.
Humanities 3 members.
Engineers 2 members (1 of whom focuses her work on the stresses of dentistry)
0 Structural Engineers
0 Middle Eastern or Arabic language experts

From their own Resources page:

"We do not necessarily endorse or concur with conclusions or opinions expressed here, but we think that they provide suggestive and stimulating resources for further contemplation".

Without a doubt they don't appear to stand behind their opinions.

By the way, you've forgotten Charlie Sheen.

I'm also guessing that floor after floor pancaking down onto the one beneath can have no cumulative effect.

Because after all, 10,000 gallons of burning jet fuel wouldn't do squat to an office building filled with combustible materials.

Averröes said:
here's fox news for you on the topic
I've only been able to watch a few minutes of it, but 2 things stick out:

60 Israelis have been detained/arrested etc since 9/11 due to espionage.

The Israelis have been/are running ops in the United States.

What a shock.

Somebody go tell Jonathan Pollard, I'm sure he'll get a kick out of that one.

Second, this little quote from the Fox news voiceover: "There is no indication that the Israelis were involved in the 9/11 attacks."

I'm hoping for the sake of your argument that as that this news clip continues that the figure goes up from 60. And for a different reason than espionage.

By the way, why can't I find this story on foxnews.com? Somebody must have paid a late night visit to Rupert Murdoch and warned him to take this story out of circulation.

Because after all, 10,000 gallons of burning jet fuel wouldn't do squat to an office building filled with combustible materials.

You forget everything involved, how cavemen managed to manuever such an expert dive, and we are supposed to believe that the burning jet fuel took down the entire building at free fall speed? And what took out the adjoining building? There are too many discrepancies.

This week on American Perspectives, a symposium on theories about September 11th.

http://www.c-span.org/homepage.asp?...&ShowVidDays=100&ShowVidDesc=&ArchiveDays=100

Fox news is a mockery of journalism, but even a racist outlet as that had a piece on israeli spying in connection with 911.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom