Attachments

• IMG_8056.jpg
    IMG_8056.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_8051.jpg
    IMG_8051.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 30
Muradk said:
Rehman my friend in the 70s we asked the USAF for A-6s and they refused us and after a couple of years my old course mate
Mr perviz who left PAF early in the 70s and got a job with Lockheed martin in USA he came to Pakistan and asked PAF to ask USA for F-16s , and every body thought the he is crazy. F-16 in the 70s was like the raptor or the JS-35 we used to dream about F-16s and PAF with the help of Mr Perviz took couple of years but finally they gave us the F-16s they were delivered to one of my seniors and a war hero Air Cdre Nozi Haider and Brig Mahmood Durrani .
So you never know what we get in the future, it all depends how desperate US is for our help.:cheers:

I remeber that those A-6's were offered to us later in exchange for abandoning our nuclear programme which ofcourse wasn't an option.
Than Afghanistan happened and changed everything.

Today we're a declared nuclear power and fly F-16's.
Indeed, you never know what we might get in the future. :)

Muradk - for you post #111 - Thank you. No one has ever explained Gs to me like you have!!

Dude! it's good to have someone here who knows their Sh1t!!!! Thanks again. You are right about the Russian Knights - they do wear pressure suits!!

http://www.knights.ru/gal-e.jhtml

Muradk said:
Farnborough 2006 .

[URL="

Beautiful video, i really love this plane, PAF should get this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Panavia Tornedo IDS / GR.4A Fighter Bomber video clip

Blackhawk lightin **** up

Back
Top Bottom