What's new

International media exposes ISI paid stone pelters

Got it but that's the title of the thread I noticed
So @Windjammer where is International media here?

How do u know?

The phone number is there for you to confirm.

Getty Images
Media company
Getty Images, Inc. is an American stock photo agency, based in Seattle, Washington, United States.

Customer service: 0800 376 7977
Founded: 1995
Headquarters: Seattle, Washington, United States
Subsidiaries: iStock, Jupiterimages Corporation, more
Founders: Jonathan Klein, Mark Getty
Parent organization: The Carlyle Group
Locations: Toronto, London, New York, Seattle, Dubai, Paris

The phone number is there for you to confirm.

Getty Images
Media company
Getty Images, Inc. is an American stock photo agency, based in Seattle, Washington, United States.

Customer service: 0800 376 7977
Founded: 1995
Headquarters: Seattle, Washington, United States
Subsidiaries: iStock, Jupiterimages Corporation, more
Founders: Jonathan Klein, Mark Getty
Parent organization: The Carlyle Group
Locations: Toronto, London, New York, Seattle, Dubai, Paris

You are something man :lol:

Getty images is also in India and works out of India with their bunch of Indian photographers.

What BS!

Sir ghussa thook dain please....spit your anger please...ghalti maary se hogai...

Gussa kaun hei bhai.. Chal koi ni

You are something man :lol:

Getty images is also in India and works out of India with their bunch of Indian photographers.

What BS!

Focus on the subject rather than just the source....

bada Zahil aadmi hai tu posting march 2016 pics, you seriously lack some brain cells go get a mental checkup
Abey dhakan, whether 2004 or 2016, tum loug tu hamesha ISI per hi alzam lagatey ho.
Go buy a brain to understand some logic.

Focus on the subject rather than just the source

:lol:
With you? Who despite being senior to these kids is spreading a false propaganda under the guise of international media which its not? Dude post if there is a actually an international print otherwise don't.

Man, if a kid does this I can understand but you? Carry on with your sins, I'm no part of it.

I will actually leave this debate here and let people see your idiocy.

@Dash ,
If you must , then there's plenty of coverage in the International media,

3688.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ts-shooting-burhan-wani-independence-violence

May the insurgency grow to the point where Indian soldiers dread of being posted in Kashmir.

i wonder in that case who would like to visit kashmir???? how would economy run in that case??? no tourists....no new bussiness......no intake in educational institution......result ....a cripled economy

is that u wish to see???.....maybe u do

i wonder in that case who would like to visit kashmir???? how would economy run in that case??? no tourists....no new bussiness......no intake in educational institution......result ....a cripled economy

is that u wish to see???.....maybe u do

No, I wish for my brothers to have independence.

Back
Top Bottom