What's new

International media exposes ISI paid stone pelters

if u are kashmiri then u are one of the subject of the Sikhs.

cheers.....rulerz will have Kashmir back again from Pakistan and u can live again under the glorious kingdom of Lahore

I am nobody's subject, and hopefully India will never try to take us back.

@Dash ,
If you must , then there's plenty of coverage in the International media,

3688.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ts-shooting-burhan-wani-independence-violence

They have reported and they will report but what you are doing is propaganda and nothing else.

In other words THIS is called brainwash.

So many "Razia Sultana" in one place? Salute to the courage as shown by these ladies.

Actually i believe that Arnab Goswami could very well be India's next leader, for he sure as hell knows how to feed Indian habits.

arnab goswami is a fool ...........are u so much vehla that u watch arnabs rants???

seriously mate whats wrong with u??? watching arnabo_O

arnab goswami is a fool ...........are u so much vehla that u watch arnabs rants???

seriously mate whats wrong with u??? watching arnabo_O
I only get to watch for entertainment when some one posts his videos here, but you can not deny the fact that he has a dedicated following in India.

whoes talking about India???

what kinda Kashmiri you are mate that u dont even know history of Kashmir...............Kashmir was ruled by Sikhs....and we will take it back

Cheers....and wait for return of the king:p:

Sikhs are mostly in India, and since you are Indian I assume that you were referring to India.

Anyway, no Sikhs will not take it back, unless of course the new guy won't sign us off to India against our will. Besides, we have the choice to be with other Muslim's in Pakistan, so I and any other Muslim in Kashmir should prefer them to being ruled by a non Muslim.

I used to rule india and I will take it back. Return of the one true heir to the throne, be ready! Everyone else is 'farig' when it comes to the new ashoki breed of rulers. May all live in peace under my glorious rule! All my subjects will be free.
if u are kashmiri then u are one of the subject of the Sikhs.

cheers.....rulerz will have Kashmir back again from Pakistan and u can live again under the glorious kingdom of Lahore

lol...............strange logic there mate.....doesnot even make any sense..........

Kashmir is of Sikhs......Pakistan should behave like a ideal Islamic country and return it

Kashmir is of Muslim's, and we have always preferred Pakistan to India.

I used to rule india and I will take it back. Return of the one true heir to the throne, be ready! Everyone else is 'farig' when it comes to the new ashoki breed of rulers. May all live in peace under my glorious rule! All my subjects will be free.
:rofl:

If I start posting links of Indian spies, the forum will run out of bandwidth. So spare me the bs and post something relevant.

I know that hurts, but take solace they were former service personal, i wouldn't disclose anything about those still serving. :)

nah its not......Kashmir is of SIkhs..........so is Lahore:partay:

and again who is talking about India??......u are subject of Kingdom of lahore:toast_sign:

Alright then, Sikhs can try and take both, although we already saw what happened the last time someone tried to take Lahore. :smitten:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom