What's new

International media exposes ISI paid stone pelters

I heard of ZH after logging here....... See I live in India, and There is hardly anyone who loves the way Arnab does his shows....People used to like him for taking up important issues in a hard way..... But over a period of time he has taken it too far and ........... You may have seen the shows specific to pakistan, but he does the same if not worse with his own indian guests....... Interview with PM is due to a different reason ( i can tell you for sure, it is not because of his ability to shout at pakistani guests)
Shouting at guest not because of guts but lacking in manners and many times ex Army men from Pakistan muzzled him nicely. He is a pure piece of trash and garbage and our neighbor treat him like a prized possession if not you but most of the Indians.

Shouting at guest not because of guts but lacking in manners and many times ex Army men from Pakistan muzzled him nicely. He is a pure piece of trash and garbage and our neighbor treat him like a prized possession if not you but the most of the Indians.

Well I am yet to see a fan of today's "Arnab"......Yes there may be instances where some of the guys here pick up some his programe...... That is because that suits their way of thnking not because they agree with his style.....

Arnab is not the topic we are discussing, and we should refrain from discussing it further in this thread......

if Indian Army is doing so much then why a Ordinary person throwing Stones on them??
and why 1500 People injured and resting in Hospitals?
and why 40 Dead Bodies buried in graves??
and why cell phone service is ban ??
and why social Media blocked ??
and why more than 100 People lost their eye sites?

is that what u call democracy, is that a biggest democracy of world??

if Indian Army is doing so much then why a Ordinary person throwing Stones on them??
Only few % from South Kashmir districts. 80 ~ kashmiri terrorists active in the valley while 200 + plus batch of Jak Li (all religion including kashmiri Muslim) passed out each as regular infantry - each year.

images.jpg

and why 1500 People injured and resting in Hospitals?
Stooges are responsible. There was not a single case of injury before 8 July. This was a tourist season for Kashmiris.

Mob attacked the outnumbered security forces, they lobbed grenade while posing as civilians,they looted the police stations.

Haven't you heard the killing of Rioters in other Indian states ?

and why 40 Dead Bodies buried in graves??

Army took the action, and the culprits were Court martial.

I've heard Pak SC asked for a probe in the disappearance of several civilians in Baluchistan. What happened in that case ?

and why social Media blocked ??
Again nothing special about it. Just a normal SOP in Riot affected areas.

is that what u call democracy, is that a biggest democracy of world??

Yes, there was a 75% voter turn out in Kashmir.

i pray for Pakistan to have similar no of Warriors !
Actually you can only pray. You have tried your level best, but what to do when your enemy is alert. Daal galti nahi....dua qabool hoti nahi....kia karain bechary Bharti Military Nagrik.

If Mr. Gandhi was alive, had you cheered if he was fed rice and given a blanket by the British but beaten everyday and enslaved for rest of his life?

Shameful when you guys show an act of kindness to hide acts of witchery, butchery and brutality done by the same Indian army and even more shameful when you claim Kashmir is yours but show zero sympathy towards your own claimed people.

Since ISI had a budget increase, it has managed to hire more actors to stage protests the brutality against the Kashmiri population...oh wait wasn't the Sikh community also a victim of genocide by the Indian army. !!

13654185_929250333853818_1925920089960652247_n.jpg

13654263_929250620520456_8848247327141804919_n.jpg

13731590_929250923853759_222937273409805912_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom