What's new

International Cricket Council to reduce the power of England, Australia and India

As expected who doesn't have seen even .01% of India is trying to give lecture on morals to us.
Atleast I cleared your doubts about ''special cloths''....................... didn't I???

Total delusional person!!! He he he he. As expected
No problem
Go do your work ......................:D

MidF1.png

He he he he
I was expecting some ''women rights'' type debate .............. but its fine now :azn:

No problem
Go do your work ......................:D

I was expecting some ''women rights'' type debate .............. but its fine now :azn:
If you get an idea of India from seriols, how can anybody take you seriously. I mean really, seriously!!! BTW just for fun how many Indian soap operas have you seen till date???

Saawan ke andhey ko sab Hara hi dikhtaa hai!!

do you know what what 3 stripes in icc logo reminds me of?
main-qimg-fd1dc3dd966e0a7e7efd0a4b7f523abe

This is what Big 3 are doing , nothing is going to get rid of their influence.

people were loosing interst in cricket .. another blind bet by Bc ci to give cricket little space to breathe .. but i find it difficult after big 3 fuss that cricket will have the charm it once had.. now it's just wwf type drama.. cricket needs a central committee with equal rights to every one..

people were loosing interst in cricket .. another blind bet by Bc ci to give cricket little space to breathe .. but i find it difficult after big 3 fuss that cricket will have the charm it once had.. now it's just wwf type drama.. cricket needs a central committee with equal rights to every one..
Oh yeah so rich!!! Someone forgets that rights are given to those who take responsibility, burden & contribution to sports community in not only their country but others too. Oh yeah truth hurts. Everyone wants free ride on the train but not willing to book a ticket, hell forget about operating it.

Oh yeah so rich!!! Someone forgets that rights are given to those who take responsibility, burden & contribution to sports community in not only their country but others too. Oh yeah truth hurts. Everyone wants free ride on the train but not willing to book a ticket, hell forget about operating it.

Yap Responsible person like sri nawasan the fixing king , burden of corruption in the game and contribution of money not the goodwill of cricket.. yap you were spot on..:cheers: .. now i must say truth will definitely hurt..:coffee:

Yap Responsible person like sri nawasan the fixing king , burden of corruption in the game and contribution of money not the goodwill of cricket.. yap you were spot on..:cheers: .. now i must say truth will definitely hurt..:coffee:
Oh yeah truth hurts to those who look away from truth. We are the one who say what rightfully is ours should be ours. We don't play victim mentality which is sign of weak. It's our organization and we take action against them who try to make it family business. Oh yeah I know how people think conspiracy in our neighborhood. No???

Oh yeah truth hurts to those who look away from truth. We are the one who say what rightfully is ours should be ours. We don't play victim mentality which is sign of weak. It's our organization and we take action against them who try to make it family business. Oh yeah I know how people think conspiracy in our neighborhood. No???

don't take it hard on yourself kid..not playing victim mentality then what's with the mumbai attack press-tituation you guys have .. and taking action lol .. you had to when it became public.. there was no other option .. ok tell me one thing what was chinnai super kings involved in..(now don't tell me they are punished or something like that ..answer what were they involved in ?)

don't take it hard on yourself kid..not playing victim mentality then what's with the mumbai attack press-tituation you guys have .. and taking action lol .. you had to when it became public.. there was no other option .. ok tell me one thing what was chinnai super kings involved in..(now don't tell me they are punished or something like that ..answer what were they involved in ?)
Whoever's involved in corruption here has been punished, is being punished and will be punished. We don't sympathize with them unlike others.

Whoever's involved in corruption here has been punished, is being punished and will be punished. We don't sympathize with them unlike others.

You didn't answer my question dear.. or you haven't read the last line?
it was a simple question ..what chinnai super king was involved in

You didn't answer my question dear.. or you haven't read the last line?
it was a simple question ..what chinnai super king was involved in
You didn't read my reply properly. You should check our commission & court hearing outcome for that.

You didn't read my reply properly. You should check our commission & court hearing outcome for that.

is this really a tough question for you...what chinnai super king was involved in o_O

Back
Top Bottom