What's new

Interior decoration

We saw something like this at an interior designing for modern and contemporary housing exhibition in Isb :

Homes-by-Avi-Builders.jpg

ARE YOU CRAZY????? 5 LAKH KA COMODE.... WTFF...... this is PURE GUNNAH........ I don't mind style, however, this much waste of money....... I can't digest!!!
my friends have gone for the german commodes ranging 3-5 lakhs --- a single tootee is worth 1k

rain shower / spring stream shower with massager= 80 thousand average sized

Dont' be like them...... this is how you remain rich...... everything in moderation....... I swear, I put 95% of my income back into business...........

I hate people who show off..... I am sort of person who would even sleep on the floor if there were no place...... simply hate these "Nawway Ameer Bachay", who spend so recklessly! :mad:

my friends have gone for the german commodes ranging 3-5 lakhs --- a single tootee is worth 1k

We saw something like this at an interior designing for modern and contemporary housing exhibition in Isb :

Homes-by-Avi-Builders.jpg
if i already hadent bought a couple of fridges , i would have gone with the ones that apparently look like a ward robe from the outside --- however those fridges are imported brand specific ..

if i already hadent bought a couple of fridges , i would have gone with the ones that apparently look like a ward robe from the outside --- however those fridges are imported brand specific ..
my khala had something similar but i doubt they imported it...

these kinds of fridges come in interior decor category and not in electrical appliances category that you can get in departmental stores

home-interior-design-262.jpg

living-room-interior-design.jpg

images

retro-spacious-living-room-design.jpg

interior-furniture.jpg

or they just have contacts! most of my family just asks them where to get some stuff...
three of these very pics, we discussed while designing lounge .. notice the transparent tiles on floors and walls

Fachadas-de-casas-interiores.jpg

images
images

-picture-for-living-room-.-----------134.jpg

these kinds of fridges come in interior decor category and not in electrical appliances category that you can get in departmental stores
Not talking about dept stores....

t
three of these very pics, we discussed while designing lounge .. notice the transparent tiles on floors and walls

None of the floors are transparent :unsure: 1st has laminar 2nd is just some kind of glass...

Fachadas-de-casas-interiores.jpg

images
images

-picture-for-living-room-.-----------134.jpg

Not talking about dept stores....

None of the floors are transparent :unsure: 1st has laminar 2nd is just some kind of glass...
when the architect negated my transparent tile and water flowing idea .. i said bhai, mujhaay yey hee ker do ... he said , takratay phiroo gae

interior-furniture.jpg
dClm7A6.jpg
9OeLBi3.jpg

atm there are these 3 options for lounge

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom