What's new

Interior decoration

or prob just shiny tiles...not transparent...

hit and fall / stumble upon --- particularly old people and kids
phisalna! ic...laminated floors are not too bad unless you are using socks in the house! and shiny tiles are also roughly the same...most tiles are laminated...

my mom hit a transparent door as she couldnt see that there was a door there --- so i dropped the idea of doors or perpendicular transparent decor in the middle

New home designs latest.: Modern homes best interior designs ideas.

Home Design Ideas, Home Interior Design, Modern Home Decor, Model Home Furniture at Home Design

Home Decoration In Pakistan | Kitchen Layout and Decor Ideas

my mom hit a transparent door as she couldnt see that there was a door there --- so i dropped the idea of doors or perpendicular transparent decor in the middle
I see..then drop the shiny tiles and get regular ones.....unless she will be wearing home slippers

I have done the same on several occasions in my office.... hate them doors...... to get rid of the problem, I sandblasted company logo right in the middle! :D

actually i will be giving her wall to wall carpeting over tiles
then what is the use of the tiles? put anything and carpet it! no need to go extravaganza on something no one will see

I have done the same on several occasions in my office.... hate them doors...... to get rid of the problem, I sandblasted company logo right in the middle! :D
old man :rofl:

Yara, there are special tiles (I think Italian) which have special plastic anti-slip coating (zig zag pattern / can't be seen) over ceramic.
actually i will be giving her wall to wall carpeting over tiles

then what is the use of the tiles?
tiles makes me happy -- carpeting makes it safe for my parents and a bit homely as well -- plus namaz pertay huay gutnay dard nahee kartay

Yara, there are special tiles (I think Italian) which have special plastic anti-slip coating (zig zag pattern / can't be seen) over ceramic.
yes for stairs and bathroom -- planned

Why don't you go for Onyx/Marble floors throughout the house (it's pretty decently priced in Pakistan)? Over here it's so expensive that you can't imagine.... therefore I went for Italian Marble (which in fact is not marble).... however the cheapest option as it's local (it's just called Italian.... but I put the Cypriot version of it)

The floor looks exactly like this:

Nitco%20-%20Diananew1_3.jpg

tiles makes me happy -- carpeting makes it safe for my parents and a bit homely as well -- plus namaz pertay huay gutnay dard nahee kartay

yes for stairs and bathroom -- planned

Why don't you go for Onyx/Marble floors throughout the house (it's pretty decently priced in Pakistan)? Over here it's so expensive that you can't imagine.... therefore I went for Italian Marble (which in fact is not marble).... however the cheapest option as it's local (it's just called Italian.... but I put the Cypriot version of it)

The floor looks exactly like this:

Nitco%20-%20Diananew1_3.jpg
i know -- the price is actually same as a good tile

marble workmanship is easily avialable here-- marble comes in 3 categories.. category2 is safest

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom