What's new

Interior decoration

xFXdaLK.jpg

Q1SZv4t.jpg
Q1U9GgF.jpg

xR2qwHM.png
mZ27Nsb.jpg

Looks almost exactly like my kitchen.
(color/layout of cabinets, black granite, wooden floors). Although wood floors in kitchen was a bad idea (water + wood = no no). My sink is under the window, stove where this sink is.
the pic that my architect has shown yesterday [which i dont have atm] is actually a bit better than the above pics -- it has a better storage capacity

-- Any one has some taste in bath tiles please post 'em --
ty:cheers:

Last edited:
-- Any one has some taste in bath tiles please post 'em --
ty:cheers:

Floor or walls or both?

For floors tiles just make sure you get them big. Because the smaller they are the more you notice the grout lines. And if the lines start discoloring you will notice them more.

Yara, not bad at all. I, however, like single, lighter tones in bathrooms.

@Hyperion rs2000 /meter

FxfiHQx.jpg

for my bathroom -- wasnt able to find anything better on day1 of bath tiles expedition

Exactly, they do discolor in two years and then have to be refilled. Hate that. From experience, I'd go for the larger square ones for the floor, with those new anti-slip / plasticky minute meshes on top.

Floor or walls or both?

For floors tiles just make sure you get them big. Because the smaller they are the more you notice the grout lines. And if the lines start discoloring you will notice them more.

Floor or walls or both?

i was trying to find some wall tiles like these - ive 6 bathrooms and 1 powder room to cover
yp3wB35.jpg
a8ZH2Fk.jpg
K0J5cXt.jpg
5vM7y53.jpg

Exactly, they do discolor in two years and then have to be refilled. Hate that. From experience, I'd go for the larger square ones for the floor, with those new anti-slip / plasticky minute meshes on top.
didnt find many options today bro

For my floors I have white tile with an uneven surface (I think it is some stone design) for the grout I have a very light gray. The gray color makes of easy cleaning because I can soak it in Tilex cleaner and it will look great afterwards. If it was perfectly white I'm sure I'd never get it back to perfect. The light gray is enough to where it looks great after cleaning yet doesn't look dirty. The grout is 10 years old.

got way better than these -- infact a combo of 3 different tiles for 1 bath

house construction got delayed for months partly due to litigation of my other inheritance and partly due to the fact that the wood turned out to be 2 number diar rather than 1 number.. so i had halted construction

These are floor tiles but it can fit as wall prob:

Home Page

Clay Floor Tiles Pakistan, Handmade Pavers Tile Manufacturers Suppliers | Pak Clay Roof Tiles &Terracotta Floor Tiles Industry

Pakclay.com_-e1325098417501.jpg

Retaining Walls - Cinder Block Walls
Red Brick Wall Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodel and Decor - something from already made homes? That is if you only wanna copy the style/ design

red-wall-modern-architecture.jpg

mur-brique-rouge-medium-8144696.jpg

Yea I got similar results

Get innovative and add some other tiles in between:

octagon-tiles-8x8-10.jpg

Floor designs can very well be used for wall:

bricks20-001.jpg

Or large tile/ bricks:
Terracotta-Swimming-Pool-Tiles.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back