What's new

Interior decoration

waooooooooooo very beautifulllllllll rooom i loved it.......supeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrtb

OVXxjYA.jpg

this might actually be doable!

Damn you rich people :P

/quote]
:P

Hey Manticore before you choose any brick design that isn't flat I suggest you chat with someone who actually owns a similar design to make sure maintenance isn't too much of a headache.

You wouldn't want to have the hassle of repointing all the mortar more often than you'd expect due to weather wear and tear due to undo stress.

would try to sync/ contrast my porch turf tiles with wall gutka

frUBPoi.jpg
V4YUk2B.jpg
sYrjTtH.jpg
4ZIWV07.jpg
hYaHeqt.jpg
Q1U9GgF.jpg
xR2qwHM.png

Hey Manticore before you choose any brick design that isn't flat I suggest you chat with someone who actually own a similar design to make sure maintenance isn't too much of a headache.

You wouldn't want to have the hassle of repointing all the mortar more often than you'd expect due to weather wear and tear due to undo stress.
the red brick super imposition was in the design from the start -- the thing i was going to ask the archectect is seepage -- right now my building grey structure is grey and slightly unevenly cemented for a better grip of guka bricks

this one is not my house-- however this is called a grey structure .. this one is due to get painted
Su6lcbv.png

mine is rougher due to get gutka'ad:p:

the thing i was going to ask the archectect is seepage -- right now my building grey structure is grey and slightly unevenly cemented for a better grip of guka bricks

If you mean water seepage if I were you I'd buy a sprayer and lots of Thompson's Water Seal and spray a thick layer every year. Better safe than sorry. Or even tar the underside.

Last edited:
If you mean water seepage if I were you I'd buy a sprayer and lots of Thompson's Water Seal and spray a thick layer every year. Better safe than sorry. Or even tar the underside.

Then whats the use of having a designed wall when its gonna be soaked in blackness? @Manticore

@Manticore
What are your plans for internal and external flooring? If you are planning Laminates, engineered or hard wood I could be of help. Also could help you with WPC and solid Decking.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom