What's new

Interior decoration

03.3945776.jpg

04.2923198.jpg

07.764970.jpg

10.3110056.jpg

Boutique bedroom | Guest bedrooms | housetohome.co.uk

Manti, don't do this one..... have done exactly the same thing here in Cyprus........ your architect is right..... put loads of smallish white stones and plant pots in them..

we are actually doing something like this

kkX9NSg.jpg
lHsTfbi.jpg
NCngNIH.jpg

but the archetect wants us to get pakka frush and put plant pots so that seepage doesnt occur

you cant get half the things you like in the above pics in pak .. the other half have unpredictable workmanship skills --- and then, there are the building restrictions which negates more than half of talon's great pics

You know..... once I had to put all the tiles of the kitchen by myself as the workers knew shit...... during the 90's workmanship in Pakistan was horrible..... so got myself plastic spacers from abroad and built it myself...... it's perfect to this date! :D

I love doing stuff by myself! :)

extremely variable

the problem here is not only cost but also unavailability workmanship skills

You know..... once I had to put all the tiles of the kitchen by myself as the workers knew shit...... during the 90's workmanship in Pakistan was horrible..... so got myself plastic spacers from abroad and built it myself...... it's perfect to this date! :D

I love doing stuff by myself! :)
if the workers dont adjust tiles properly, they would have to break them and remove them and then, place new ones= laenay ke daenay per gaey or kaam bhi na hua

you cant get half the things you like in the above pics in pak .. the other half have unpredictable workmanship skills --- and then, there are the building restrictions which negates more than half of talon's great pics
Well I had a Sri Lankan colleague who got her stuff from Italy and then shipped it back home...she said most of the stuff are easy to fit ....so maybe you need to find such stuff?

I have loads of measurement and balancing tools.... you name it...... lasers...... etc etc...... don't forget, I'm in real estate development..... it's been 8 years now...... and I have built some amazing properties for clients......

if the workers dont adjust tiles properly, they would have to break them and remove them and then, place new ones= laenay ke daenay per gaey or kaam bhi na hua

Nah no need..... we have amazing natural stuff in Pakistan.... specially stones...... onyx, marble..... sand stone...... etc etc....... the thing is you should know how to process them...... that's where the trick lies......

This stuff isn't available anywhere in the world... even if it is, you'll find it in palaces only!

Well I had a Sri Lankan colleague who got her stuff from Italy and then shipped it back home...she said most of the stuff are easy to fit ....so maybe you need to find such stuff?

kitchen or bathroom?

personally i am not going to put any imported item in the bathroom.. perhaps only the shower --- yar 5lakh ka camode rafa hajat ke leeay .... allah se khof atta hai

Nah no need..... we have amazing natural stuff in Pakistan.... specially stones...... onyx, marble..... sand stone...... etc etc....... the thing is you should know how to process them...... that's where the trick lies......

This stuff isn't available anywhere in the world... even if it is, you'll find it in palaces only!
Lakh di lanat you should go back to Pakistan and open real estate there....or start training the locals to do it...hence more job for Pakistanis...

kitchen or bathroom?

personally i am not going to put any imported item in the bathroom.. perhaps only the shower --- yar 5lakh ka camode rafa hajat ke leeay .... allah se khof atta hai
:rofl: both kitchen and bathroom....

ARE YOU CRAZY????? 5 LAKH KA COMODE.... WTFF...... this is PURE GUNNAH........ I don't mind style, however, this much waste of money....... I can't digest!!!

kitchen or bathroom?

personally i am not going to put any imported item in the bathroom.. perhaps only the shower --- yar 5lakh ka camode rafa hajat ke leeay .... allah ka khof atta hai

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom