What's new

Interior decoration

Then you're general observation is very very poor lol If you want a wife to be you're housemaid then she would definitely appear high maintenance to you lol. Anyways the pics are really nice.
ive replied to rampage who insinuated that the wife would love to spend all the time in the kitchen-- to which i replied that women dont spend that much time in the kitchen these days and need servants

Last edited:
ive replied to rampage who insinuated that the wife would love to spend all the time in the kitchen-- to which i replied that women dont spend that much time in the kitchen these days and need servants

1. Aamna14, how the heck are you posting while being offline ?:what:

Are you reallly a mod?:D

@Manticore it's called invisible mode

You will be surprized many seniors don't know;
let me tell u a secret, I am not a mod but I could see what was going on in the GHQ section in Vbulletin ;
Do you wan't to loose that privilege ????

@Manticore it's called invisible mode

You will be surprized many seniors don't know;
let me tell u a secret, I am not a mod but I could see what was going on in the GHQ section in Vbulletin ;
previously mods could see invisible members aswell -- perhaps an option not in this software change -- also i cant seem to manually remove members' avatars like before-=- vbulletin was better in some ways

however i can see here name on top alongwith other members on the thread, but but her avatar says offline, previously it would say silent mode

Lets get back to topic --- interior decor ideas if you have any... POST 'EM please!

Last edited:
Post some more pics please.

I'm building a house for myself.

Post some more pics please.

I'm building a house for myself.
at home these days the debate is on kitchen and bathroom interior

outdoor porch area
Ideas needed for a grass porch where i can park my car

i liked these windows in the tv serie 'elementary' -- i dont like the sliding modern ones.. too many mosquitoes come in

N0vS7RC.jpg

Last edited:
You can obviously have the mosquito screen. That just comes on as another sliding door. I have it and love that.
even then, insects come through the gap between the 2 sliding doors -- the gap is so big mostly that a tv cable can be passed through it

even then, insects come through the gap between the 2 sliding doors -- the gap is so big mostly that a tv cable can be passed through it

:disagree::disagree::disagree:
get the good quality stuff. You can get sound proof sliding doors let alone insects!!

i will have same canopy, bricks and windows like this house -- this is its side, not front-- [front not shown to maintain privacy]
showed it to my architect

3L936jq.jpg

i will have same canopy, bricks and windows like this house -- this is its side, not front-- [front not shown to maintain privacy]
showed it to my architect

3L936jq.jpg
THIS house is so familiar?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom