What's new

Interior decoration

WrBBniV.jpg

9OeLBi3.jpg
I love it ......

my mom hates it-- i guess this will happen in only in my room and her room will be all wood/ victorean style lol

wKWwnYb.png
GkioeGK.jpg
Dude obviously your mom will hate it ...... it is a man's room !!!

but i'll never build a house like this in Isl/lhr ....... maybe in a beautiful valley in
kashmir :wub:

3zbWb6v.jpg

Eek1c5O.png
ZpT4zOP.jpg

Dude obviously your mom will hate it ...... it is a man's room !!!

but i'll never build a house like this in Isl/lhr ....... maybe in a beautiful valley in
kashmir :wub:
my days as a bachelor are numbered, so have to give the house the feel of a home.. not an extremely modern look-- thus mom's input is inevitable

my days as a bachelor are numbered, so have to give the house the feel of a home.. not an extremely modern look
I understand ....... but don't you think that you and your fiance/wife should plan all this together ???

I understand ....... but don't you think that you and your fiance should plan all this together ???
you want to give in to her demands even before the actual marriage? what trend would it set for the rest of the life, my silly young friend? :woot:

you want to give in to her demands even before the actual marriage? what a trent would it set for the rest of the life, my silly young friend? :woot:
Buri baat ..... it's a 50/50 partnership .... after all she'll be the one spending all the time in the house and maintaining it !!!!

Buri baat ..... it's a 50/50 partnership .... after all she'll be the one spending all the time in the house and maintaining it !!!!
hi maintenance ladies dont even lift their fingers to make a cup of tea-- I dont think she would be happy to spend a single minute in the kitchen

hi maintenance ladies dont even lift their fingers to make a cup of tea-- I dont think she would be happy to spend a single minute in the kitchen
than she's not worth marrying !!!

You sound like you are already married for at least 10 years and the experience is talking lol

I havent logged into fb since ages-- i was a member in around 30 interior decor pages/groups and used to look at the informative newsfeed of those pages -- do you guys have certain good idea/pics via fb?

You sound like you are already married for at least 10 years and the experience is talking lol
the past year was the shadee season of my class fellows -- hence the downpour of advice from all of them :devil:

I havent logged into fb since ages-- i was a member in around 30 interior decor pages/groups and used to look at the informative newsfeed of those pages -- do you guys have certain good idea/pics via fb?

the past year was the shadee season of my class fellows -- hence the downpour of advice from all of them :devil:

They advised you "high maintenance ladies dont even lift their fingers to make a cup of tea" and that after immediately getting married? :D

They advised you "high maintenance ladies dont even lift their fingers to make a cup of tea" and that after immediately getting married? :D
thats my general observation --

french supermodel looks + good character & upbringing + housemaid characteristics
---- you rarely get 3/3

thats my general observation --

french supermodel looks + good character + housemaid characteristics
---- you rarely get 3/3

Then you're general observation is very very poor lol If you want a wife to be you're housemaid then she would definitely appear high maintenance to you lol. Anyways the pics are really nice.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom