What's new

Interior decoration

Ok people need to go grocery shopping and then cook myself something before I expire! :D

@Manticore are you ok? You have been on the thread forever (according to the pages 4am to now ) ? :o:

Chiniot furniture
JrlmyoD.jpg

Heavenly view !! A great place to put one's library, imho. The center window --- i could put a mahogany desk behind that , doing one's readings, work, enjoying a sip of black Colombian coffee while taking in the beauty of the outdoors.

Could organize it to something like this:

Grey-white-study-area-kids-room[1].jpg

sleek-modern-library[1].jpg

Ok people need to go grocery shopping and then cook myself something before I expire! :D

@Manticore are you ok? You have been on the thread forever (according to the pages 4am to now ) ? :o:
was online in the morning -- went to the clinic in the evening -- came back some hours ago

was off from hospital today

Hehe, i guess it would require adaptation when one gets married or has a woman move in + children. But the ToysRUs reference tho, boy o boy! :lol:

I think she's making up for all the toys she never had as a kid back in China. I'm talking tens of thousands worth.

But back to furniture...it was easy being sparse when we hated everything. It took us 9 years to buy a bedroom set...and we painted over it because we despised the color.
About Chalk Paint® | Annie Sloan

lolz not fasting training....it would have been easier if I did not have a 2 hr lecture on modelling for plant ecophysiology :unsure: man maths makes me extra hungry!

As for this thread...well not all houses would look like these...

these interior designs can be expensive well dependent on what you call expensive actually...

Aha! A botanist are you? Tho my interaction with botany grad students are limited (they're usually hiding away in the bio lab in my university), I do hear them talk about their research on Arabidopsis thaliana and gene expression of certain enzymes. And boy do they love to use the PCRs / Gel electrophoresis .... lol !

:p:

I think she's making up for all the toys she never had as a kid back in China. I'm talking tens of thousands worth.

But back to furniture...it was easy being sparse when we hated everything. It took us 9 years to buy a bedroom set...and we painted over it because we despised the color.
About Chalk Paint® | Annie Sloan

Hm, thanks for the chalk paint reference, buddy. Speaking of painting , that's one thing i have planned to do this spring. My The walls on my home are all white, and am planning to paint each room a different color --- have been looking into these at Home Depot:

Color by Style - Paint Color Selector – The Home Depot

This will be my first paint project this spring. :P

Aha! A botanist are you? Tho my interaction with botany grad students are limited (they're usually hiding away in the bio lab in my university), I do hear them talk about their research on Arabidopsis thaliana and gene expression of certain enzymes. And boy do they love to use the PCRs / Gel electrophoresis .... lol !
Yea...thats us :)

@Manticore

Uncle gate mila? :pop:

Instead of pix which I couldnt find many of...I am putting some designs you can join together and create your own unique one since you already have a guy who does that stuff (get creative - good brain exercise)

detail-decorating-taj-mahal-agra-india-april-pattern-april-agra-india-widely-recognized-as-jewel-muslim-art-34788146.jpg

traditional-middle-eastern-islamic-patterns-vector-33028578.jpg

stock-illustration-9637639-islamic-patterns-set.jpg

stock-illustration-6508537-seamless-islamic-star-pattern.jpg

7.jpg

islamic-window-screen-11247064.jpg

70506663.jpg

wood-25.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom