Interior decoration

which are colored bricks, which are pavers/tuff tiles

twExTDC.png

ovvfmsN.jpg

7oge6MJ.png

ji35Szh.jpg

4VEM2Fg.png

kRGuRAR.png
No idea! Arent they interchangeable? My only experience in interior deco is from behind a computer...Havent actually seen half of this sstuff up real :ashamed:

Interest started during holidays period dad got a cd with some interior designing and something like that and I was hooked -self taught :ashamed:

ultimately went with the fireplace e adjacent woodwork-- the flint stones design was a strong contendor

RrqTtkL.jpg
cRELKfJ.jpg

for a bedroom, which false ceiling out of the 2 would you guys prefer

CmAC7Ms.png
z9bUEna.jpg

i am in a doldrum
I would go for the 2nd one it looks prettier but the 1st one looks majestic in its own "ancient" way :ashamed:

@Manticore

Uncle gate mila? :pop:

Instead of pix which I couldnt find many of...I am putting some designs you can join together and create your own unique one since you already have a guy who does that stuff (get creative - good brain exercise)

detail-decorating-taj-mahal-agra-india-april-pattern-april-agra-india-widely-recognized-as-jewel-muslim-art-34788146.jpg

traditional-middle-eastern-islamic-patterns-vector-33028578.jpg

stock-illustration-9637639-islamic-patterns-set.jpg

stock-illustration-6508537-seamless-islamic-star-pattern.jpg

7.jpg

islamic-window-screen-11247064.jpg

70506663.jpg

wood-25.jpg
this is called ghosia here -- rs300+ /ft square in wood carvings is workmanship

A HOT WIFE, WILL LOOK GOOD:

1. In the kitchen
2. In the Bedroom
3. In the pool

You can build all of the stuff at a later date, get a good looking woman first! :D

@Talon, love the thread.... please keep it up!

@Manticore, you will enjoy this!
I got a hot women.. followed your advice... how to deal with her tantrums now? emotional baggage is too much.... half carrot diamond se neechay kuch bhaata he naheen usay

My advice? Treat her well - like a princess, day in day out ------- If she is the one, she will never have a demand, ever again!

Choose wisely, and once you do, stick with her through thick and thin...... :)

I got a hot women.. followed your advice... how to deal with her tantrums now? emotional baggage is too much.... half carrot diamond se neechay kuch bhaata he naheen usay

My advice? Treat her well - like a princess, day in day out ------- If she is the one, she will never have a demand, ever again!

Choose wisely, and once you do, stick with her through thick and thin...... :)
oay hoay sudher giyea? :p:

@Manticore whats wrong with the images I put up? :(

is that your place or something you want?

fatherhood does wonders.. my 2 friends were gamers of the higest category even marrying the perfect women possible.... but got daughters and priorities changed.. now they are family men like hypy

i had water leakage upon pressure testing and withheld pavers till the seepage problem was rectified... so i am looking into coppying these 2 designs.. one in porch [30-40ft length], other in sidewalk100 ft length] ... there are 2 more designs one for pataue.. other for space between gate to road [ 50 ft lenth]

ive an imgur Extension by Metronomik tool in chrome browser.. i right click on the image and reupload it on imgur server .. then i post it here

you mightve hotlinked directly and the severs of images rarely last a year

Uploading Tools - Imgur

i had water leakage upon pressure testing and withheld pavers till the seepage problem was rectified...
I was trying to think of medical conditions that could have caused this :unsure:

Damn! I am tired!

fatherhood does wonders.. my 2 friends were gamers of the higest category even marrying the perfect women possible.... but got daughters and priorities changed.. now they are family men like hypy
yup he got tamed ;)

ive an imgur Extension by Metronomik tool in chrome browser.. i right click on the image and reupload it on imgur server .. then i post it here

you mightve hotlinked directly and the severs of images rarely last a year

Uploading Tools - Imgur
Yea that is the problem :(

Do you have a degree in this ?
trial an error :D

No love for vintage victorian style furniture :partay:

rochelle-antique-french-dressing-5552-3771_zoom.jpg
These things look lovely design wise but they are soo small...Seriously they may be standing tall but the table space (at least all the ones I saw is soo small I cant put much on it...we had one in UK)

These things look lovely design wise but they are soo small...Seriously they may be standing tall but the table space (at least all the ones I saw is soo small I cant put much on it...we had one in UK)
I hd seen the image of a victorian design semi giant dresser , but tht was someones personal image so cant share . Tried to look for things along similar lines bt only found small dressers in google ,so just shared that.
Ya iknow smaller one wud be annoying.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom