What's new

Interior decoration

a
kQwDkDA.jpg

I think she's making up for all the toys she never had as a kid back in China. I'm talking tens of thousands worth.

But back to furniture...it was easy being sparse when we hated everything. It took us 9 years to buy a bedroom set...and we painted over it because we despised the color.
About Chalk Paint® | Annie Sloan
b
R6s5Q1U.jpg

a vs b patterns
which one will you guys for patio?

No idea! Arent they interchangeable? My only experience in interior deco is from behind a computer...Havent actually seen half of this sstuff up real :ashamed:

Interest started during holidays period dad got a cd with some interior designing and something like that and I was hooked -self taught :ashamed:

i already have this one in my porch
QcRNpl4.jpg

UWLkxsF.png

z3Z8bfE.jpg

zLumYPq.jpg

rBTgNA6.jpg

0ZvbQYC.jpg

I want to build a house which remains relevant for the next generation aswell -- kind of a cross between classic / modern ---- HOWEVER, this is a general thread and I would love to see members / ladies posting here
IMO, interior decoration of a house should be done in such a way that the house remains clutter free.
I saw a picture of grass grown between the tiles/stones in the lawn in one of your posts.
We have a similar pattern done in Kerala, but trust me its very hard to maintain, mostly because there's a tendency of weeds growing inbetween the stones (we dont have tiles but stones) and constant movement of cars/ other vehicles over it damages the grass pattern in a particular area.
RVgcong.jpg

we have something similar to this....

163483699_db70a8e6c6_z.jpg

IMO, interior decoration of a house should be done in such a way that the house remains clutter free.
I saw a picture of grass grown between the tiles/stones in the lawn in one of your posts.
We have a similar pattern done in Kerala, but trust me its very hard to maintain, mostly because there's a tendency of weeds growing inbetween the stones (we dont have tiles but stones) and constant movement of cars/ other vehicles over it damages the grass pattern in a particular area.
RVgcong.jpg

We are trying to achieve this - had a nice pattern growing in our driveway and the near by space but come summer it all burns away - Delhi heat is atrocious and the water scarce.

We are trying to achieve this - had a nice pattern growing in our driveway and the near by space but come summer it all burns away - Delhi heat is atrocious and the water scarce.
works well for Kerala, where we receive rain for almost 6 months a year. Lol

1) a hai kiya cheez?
2) you have all that?
https://i.imgur.com/QcRNpl4.jpg
this one in external porch

a different one in internal porch-- mistery made the design.. wasnt too bad---- and i didnt go e the grass one due to seepage precaution @Aminroop

a different one on back [ samosa cut-- add 2 sumosas to make a 1x1 square and arrange is at 45 defree like a diamond

now will start with patio

this is simple paint on tuff tiles

-----------

guys whats your verdict

option a or b?

a
kQwDkDA.jpg

b
R6s5Q1U.jpg

guys whats your verdict

option a or b?
A.

But you can also choose multiple patio patterns.
multiple-patio-kit-ideas.jpg

I saw something similar in India. These are actually concrete blocks (have disadvantages, but availability of diff colors is an advantage).

img8.jpg

do post pics when its done. :) :tup:

A.

But you can also choose multiple patio patterns.
multiple-patio-kit-ideas.jpg

I saw something similar in India. These are actually concrete blocks (have disadvantages, but availability of diff colors is an advantage).

img8.jpg

do post pics when its done. :) :tup:
the pavers i have are of 4 different materials.. and all need a buff/polish which i havent done as the construction is slowly occurring as i have to handle these people alonge my job.

in the heavy pavers category i wasnt able to get maroon.. so had to settle with red/yellow/black combo and intend to paint the red to maroon as depicted by the pic posted by akelios

making circles in pavers are very common here.. and if i go e option A, then i will have to direct the team and guide them e the number of tiles of all 4 types

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom