What's new

Interior decoration

iron-frame-wooden-side-gates.jpg

2fc1c75bc81b5f967f2e639e86b2905a.jpg

modern.jpg

kidher kidher spy kertay phir ray ho? :o:
2nd from above-- have seen them a lot but still like em

a friend sent them via blue tooth

ager spy kerna he tha tho gait hee reh gaey they?

I completely agree with you about relaxation ! The home should be , in my opinion, free of clutter and all sense of anxiety and dismay that is usually associated with the work place / work setting. For me, i cannot function if my home is cluttered or unorganized. I am anal like that, lol.

...my wife and I were like this....then we had kids...now it looks like the inside of ToysRUs.

Well this definitely this puts a new emphasis on 'a home is a man's castle'. A gate and all !

...my wife and I were like this....then we had kids...now it looks like the inside of ToysRUs.

Hehe, i guess it would require adaptation when one gets married or has a woman move in + children. But the ToysRUs reference tho, boy o boy! :lol:

Well this definitely this puts a new emphasis on 'a home is a man's castle'. A gate and all !
Err...many Pakistani houses have gates :ashamed: though not as extravagant as these :D

Sorry if some are repeated was training stomach for ramadan so had only 1/4 of a pear for breakfast and its been 9 hrs cant think much and need to complete this bloody manuscript! :pissed:

Err...many Pakistani houses have gates :ashamed: though not as extravagant as these :D

Sorry if some are repeated was training stomach for ramadan so had only 1/4 of a pear for breakfast and its been 9 hrs cant think much and need to complete this bloody manuscript! :pissed:
in japan they have a sliding shōji door -- wooden frame with paper/cloth sheet

no privacy :o:

Really? I really want to visit Pakistan in the near future , seeing these pictures from page 1 to to 24 has me craving to see how the landscape is like in the country. As a nature enthusiast , I'd really love to visit the mountains, the canyon peaks , as well as the cities.

A newfound interest on my part to explore Pakistan.

Wishing that you have a good rest of the day, sis, good job on your fasting for Ramadan.

Really? I really want to visit Pakistan in the near future , seeing these pictures from page 1 to to 24 has me craving to see how the landscape is like in the country. As a nature enthusiast , I'd really love to visit the mountains, the canyon peaks , as well as the cities.

Wishing that you have a good rest of the day, sis, good job on your fasting for Ramadan.
lolz not fasting training....it would have been easier if I did not have a 2 hr lecture on modelling for plant ecophysiology :unsure: man maths makes me extra hungry!

As for this thread...well not all houses would look like these...

these interior designs can be expensive well dependent on what you call expensive actually...

what ive posted here is of the regions of lahore -- the design varies if you go to multan / chinyot which are also parts of punjab

--
every province has a different tradition

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom