What's new

Interesting : Indian Coast Guard vs Pakistan Navy and Bangladesh Navy

Actually you have forgotten my friend the country which has small coast line is more vulnerable to blockade.
And in a war when a country knows that they are fighting a country with small coast line they can direst their patrol vessels to surround that small area.
So, what makes you think in case of blockade that ships are the only things that matter?

Enforcing a navel blockade is not as simple as i have more ships, and positioned every 100 miles. Yay i win.

It's not a simple number game. Every weapon can change the tide of battle.

-Logistics, -Long Range Anti Ship Missiles, - Submarines, -Combat readiness, -Battle Awareness, - Jets,
, -Anti-Ship batteries, + Many more all have a role to play.

-Logistics, -Long Range Anti Ship Missiles, - Submarines, -Combat readiness, -Battle Awareness, - Jets,
I won't comment on the rest of the post because that was an amateur response bcoz if you had knowledge of naval blockading you wouldn't have commented like this but on this part.

Logistics- not an issue if you are fighting against your neighbour.

Long range anti ship missiles system- do let me know which you have.

Submarines- Indian navy has many but that is navy I am talking about ICG and PN surface fleets.

Combat readiness- coast guard are the most vigilant and combat ready of any countries barring Pakistan because you don't have.

Jets- IN has its independent naval arm unlike PN which depends on PAF also which in future will be even bigger than PAF.

Asta LA vista.

by your stupid logic number matters ? 100 mig21 will be more powerful from 6 f-22 raptor ?
Yes of course With 100 migs vs 6 F22

north korean navy has some 77 submarines some sources said 90 submarines so???????????? no one have this much number of subs not even USA navy have 72 submarines only :lol:
Well apples and oranges

you count a god damn gulf craft and agosta-90b AIP submarine equal :rofl:

if navy work on your logic pakistan can order saamad rubber company for make plastic patrol boats 500pcs and induct them :disagree:
:lol::lol::lol: End of the day What you got 4 F22p 2500 T and 1 Americans FFG-8 4100T ? We already have 6 Samar class each 2300 T to compensate all your frigates :bunny::bunny::D

So, what makes you think in case of blockade that ships are the only things that matter?

Enforcing a navel blockade is not as simple as i have more ships, and positioned every 100 miles. Yay i win.

It's not a simple number game. Every weapon can change the tide of battle.

See we got very long coast line true . But what if persay all ICG fleet divided into two .And one get concentrated on your cost line and the other towards Bangladesh LOL . @Imran Khan asked If 100 Migs equals to F22 ? Answer is yes How many missiles F 22 can carry and how many will be able get a Splash on its screen ? Think about it :)

Number is not evetythkng what kind of vessel you have and it's power is also important it just rediculas to compafe 90 ton cost guard petrol with the nber of frigate or corvette as other have their own goal poser and limitations and role to play. More importantly Indian navy and Pakistan Bangladesh navy cannot compare as both navy's role is different and responsible area is also have huge differenc such as India have 3e zip of 2 million sqkm where Pakistan Bangladesh eez is 600000 and 120000 .

And we have request of Increase in EEZ . So basically the view point of adding 200 warship in 10 years looks just right strategy .

Back
Top Bottom