What's new

Interesting aircraft visiting Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't, my PM is not working.
You cheeky b........
2e2c97d37eebe5d9b4af2ea31c2c66fe.jpg

UAE have some good UCAVs and some very good AFVs or MRAPS , but as people said it will be over kill by sending them in C-17 , And as MR @Khafee said its not m2k and its tip of the ice berg .................. I will not say its any saab ,,,,,,,,,,,,, but I will go for Armour (any type) that come for testing and rest will come on ships .
What do u guys think about C-17 it self........................... what if we got.....................:p::p::angel::angel::enjoy:

APC or MBRL

Pakistan need APC's urgently and UAE producing many different type of APC's which I believe UAE agrees and supply Pakistan urgent basis without cast.
More deliveries expected.
Sir are you related to armed forces!

@Khafee for god sake u r killing us :/

Hi,

For someone to say that Pakistan should be hurt by the comments of some UAE ministers---it is meaningless.

In anger and disappointment we say something that we don't mean---we also say certain things to get a reaction from the other side---.

So---the minister's comment about the indo pak wars is meaningless---does not bother me---should not bother others---it was just out of disappointment---.

Just because my brother is upset at my refusal to help him does not mean that my other brothers in the household---hold the same grudge against me---.

I mean to say---there is a whole family there who has my back---then why would the comment of one matter at all---.

When there is love---and expectations are high---a refusal from a loved one brings out a strong reaction---and that is very normal---.

ثم ما هو

لا تقتل لنا مع الفضول

يقول لنا ما كنت أعرف أن لم يكن رسميا سراً

@Khafee

UAE delivered cyborg kits to Pakistan...now revealed :enjoy:

cyborg.jpg

Hi,

How I wish I could get that crystal that powers the cyborg---.

Going further on my previous post---personally---I would apologize to the UAE minister for being put in a place where he had to use those harsh words---.

I believe it was purely my fault---I had raised the bar---I had raised their expectations---I had given them confidence in my resource---it was me who had told them multiple times that I was available at a moments notice---.

If I had not made those promises in the past---the minister is not a crazy person to make suppositions---.

Next---I did not put myself in the minister's shoes---I did not comprehend and feel the terror and threat that the minister felt about that certain issue---I just viewed it from a third party perspective---but forgot to look thru the eyes of the minister---and that was my failings---.

It was my failure not to understand fear that was the underlying cause beneath the outburst---.

I mean to say---look at me---I have my military in different places in africa, providing peace---security and protection to many a nations which are in a disarray about their security---so rightfully when my nearest and dearest asked for my help and got rebuffed---it was expected that sparks would fly---.

Last edited:
this aircraft was doing drills with pakistan navy . i saw in news of today .

Hi,

How I wish I could get that crystal that powers the cyborg---.

Going further on my previous post---personally---I would apologize to the UAE minister for putting in a place where he had to use those harsh words---.

I believe it was purely my fault---I had raised the bar---I had raised their expectations---I had given them confidence in my resource---it was me who had told them multiple times that I was available at a moments notice---.

If I had not made those promises in the past---the minister is not a crazy person to make suppositions---.

Next---I did not put myself in the minister's shoes---I did not comprehend and feel the terror and threat that the minister felt about that certain issue---I just viewed it from a third party perspective---but forgot to look thru the eyes of the minister---and that was my failings---.

It was my failure not to understand fear that was the underlying cause beneath the outburst---.

I mean to say---look at me---I have my military in different places in africa, providing peace---security and protection to many a nations which are in a disarray about their security---so rightfully when my nearest and dearest asked for my help and got rebuffed---it was expected that sparks would fly---.

Dear old boy,

Not all is lost. Never is.

I still believe there is window of opportunity for all relevant actors to Design and Deploy the new Security Architecture of ME....

If you look at SOP and related protocols in equipment and trainings...there is a wholistic harmony between GCC & Pak security mechanisms....

What is required a grand gathering of the wise in the desert away from palaces and some drawings in the sand...good open hearted discussions and then agreement...onwards to joint defence production and shared security setups...

We are in a long game here, old friend!

Ta hombre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom