Interesting aircraft visiting Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A C-17 heavy cargo transport belonging to the UAEAF landing at Islamabad airport this morning.

17555326_1593577464015742_1100823674_n.jpg

17554742_1593569484016540_656804392_n.jpg

Let me add one to conspiracy theories:

It is there to take all household items of NS before Panama decision? :lol:
I dont think Qatar is in UAE :P :lol:

BUt seriously, i cannot think of any reason. There are no UAE troops here that came for March 23 parade, there are no exercises going on either. No defense equipment sales were planned either but it have to be one of these things or may be something similar. What could be it!!

BUt seriously, i cannot think of any reason. There are no UAE troops here that came for March 23 parade, there are no exercises going on either. No defense equipment sales were planned either but it have to be one of these things or may be something similar. What could be it!!

May be it is transporting things to Afghanistan and just making a stop over in Pakistan?

Or it might be bringing some heavy stuff for under construction US "Embassy".

Theories ... theories...:D

It was here to hunt those b@stard houbaras. :)

May be it is transporting things to Afghanistan and just making a stop over in Pakistan?

Or it might be bringing some heavy stuff for under construction US "Embassy".

Theories ... theories...:D
SStrange theory this!!

A flight from UAE to Afghanistan making a stop over in PAKISTAN? :P

Geography ke asi ke tassi kr de ha bahi nay :lol:
AA.jpg

SStrange theory this!!

A flight from UAE to Afghanistan making a stop over in PAKISTAN? :P

Geography ke asi ke tassi kr de ha bahi nay :lol:
View attachment 387036

Oh samjha karo na bhai.

Haven't you seen PIA or normal buses making strange stops to pick up additonal passengers or stuff? :lol:

May be they wanted to pick Ayesha Saddiqa, Asma Jahangir and co on their way to Kabul, :P

May be due to high contents of milk solids in buffalo's milk, lately UAE decided to switch over from cows to buffalos.
So airlifting of buffalos will be on card for first and newly established buffalo farm in UAE :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom