What's new

Intelligence agencies reject Pak's proposed roaming plan in India

It's responsibility of your law enforcement agencies to stop terror attack in India not Pakistan. :pop:

You sounds like, as if they are coming to India by using some fake visas and agencies responsibility to identify and stop them. We are talking about terrorists here. What do you think all those countries who are the victims of Pak terrorist groups failed to stop the attacks on their soil?

You sounds like, as if they are coming to India by using some fake visas and agencies responsibility to identify and stop them. We are talking about terrorists here. What do you think all those countries who are the victims of Pak terrorist groups failed to stop the attacks on their soil?

LOL!!! So, It's Pakistan's responsibility to guard your borders?

I agree, that's also good. Even if they allow trading, it's just matter of time, before they stop it again. There is no way Pakistan can stop another Terror attack on Indian soil, this is just a matter of time when and how.
terror attack by pakistan or false flag opt by RAW to defame Pakistan ???

Its too early for such a move and its only a proposal with the full knowledge it will be rejected outright.

As long as we have a restricted visa regime what the point as only a handfull Pakistanis are allowed into the country and it wont make any economic sense any ways.

Except save some by not investing in satelite phones.

It's your responsibility to keep your backyard clean, so that no snakes will grow there before entering in to neighbors backyard..

And it's responsibility of your mighty Army & Navy to secure your borders and coast line - better ask them to do their work instead of expecting anything from your enemy :pop:

Someone should kicks the nuts of this Ganja PM and ask him to screw these illegitimate children aman & asha and put total ban over Indian products including any transit to/from Afghanistan to India - they should go via Iran.

he dont have the balls to say anything against indian

And it's responsibility of your mighty Army & Navy to secure your borders and coast line - better ask them to do their work instead of expecting anything from your enemy :pop:

Funny. You are already enemy to so many countries, not just for India. It's not that far China also will join the list sooner or later, as more and more grads are coming out from Pak T university campus, they need more countries to work on.

Funny. You are already enemy to so many countries, not just for India. It's not that far China also will join the list sooner or later, as more and more grads are coming out from Pak T university campus, they need more countries to work on.

Pakistan is enemy or friend to other countries is none of your concern - India should focus on herself as you are so in love with T Campus, so i think it will be fare if i also start highlighting R games.

Here yo go. Playing same old trick again.

Yeah - Col prohit was Pakistani as well.

Pakistan is enemy or friend to other countries is none of your concern - India should focus on herself as you are so in love with T Campus, so i think it will be fare if i also start highlighting R games.

Yeah - Col prohit was Pakistani as well.
leave it bro poor indians its not their fault its the fault of their media bollywood media is brainwashing them

nothing new in it no matter how much hospitable we are to them they will always see us with suspicion!

lolzz how many indians visit pakistan or as for that matter tourists from all over the world well im not talking about "strategiick assets" :D

You should know that
Indians travel to Pakistan?!!?:blink:

Yeah mate, we receive several Indian Sikh pilgrims who comes to visit their shrines......:lol:
You would know that if you were not blinded by your ignorance.....and you tell me why Pakistanis visit India...???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom