What's new

Intelligence agencies reject Pak's proposed roaming plan in India

Yeah mate, we receive several Indian Sikh pilgrims who comes to visit their shrines......
You would know that if you were not blinded by your ignorance.....and you tell me why Pakistanis visit India...???
Hmm and it is necessary to know that ?
On the second part,lemme see..
Drug runners,
Fake currency smugglers,
Non-uniformed jihadis,
People fleeing from persecution in the land of milk and honey,
Artists who come to a country and people who know how to appreciate and pay them,
Medical tourists.

Hmm and it is necessary to know that ?
On the second part,lemme see..
Drug runners,
Fake currency smugglers,
Non-uniformed jihadis,
People fleeing from persecution in the land of milk and honey,
Artists who come to a country and people who know how to appreciate and pay them,
Medical tourists.

The first three are plain allegations, and only Hindus flee to India (that too very rarely) just like Kashmiris flee to Pakistan (that is more often)
Pilgrimage to Hinglaj Temple - DAWN.COM
Hindu pilgrims to travel to Pakistan for 'Shivaratri' - Economic Times
Even you Indian fascists come to Pakistan, so stop taking it personally......

The first three are plain allegations, and only Hindus flee to India (that too very rarely) just like Kashmiris flee to Pakistan (that is more often)
Pilgrimage to Hinglaj Temple - DAWN.COM
Hindu pilgrims to travel to Pakistan for 'Shivaratri' - Economic Times
Even you Indian fascists come to Pakistan, so stop taking it personally......
Hmm..kashmiris flee to What ? To get discriminated and live in servitude in Azad Kashmir while pakistanis loot them and sell their land off to chinese ?Hah!!
Add one more to the list-
Uniformed jihadis disguised as their non-uniformed counterparts.. after all the uniform wallahs of PA are part time non uniform wallahs too.
The allegation of Indian fascists is baseless.The fascists in subcontinents are those sand nigger wannabes,with their 72 dreams.

We no need any Pakistani inside India, let them stay far away..only we will practice our firing on the border..

Can we please have stats?
just common sense is needed to guess not any stats :pop: (hint: sikhs arrivals from India to pak every year).

We no need any Pakistani inside India, let them stay far away..only we will practice our firing on the border..
having people of your mentality in twenty first century Such A Shame Dude :pop:

well we donn have free balance to call u paks lol
Care to mention fully
it's Pakistanis
thanks fella we also don't like fukras calling us!!
just kidding dude :sick:
well it means btw if call were free then you would be calling.
i really appreciate that dude i even won't in certain condition.:cheers:

Last edited:
Well yes and no. Certain things need to be done to break the trust deficit and Pakistan's state-backed exporting of terrorism to India must be the number 1 issue they address. Yes, yes, you guys will try to make out this goes two ways but let's be real- the world knows how it really is. Pakistan's links with terror groups is well documented and understood by now, some of your own officals/milaitary personal don't even try to hide it anymore. The evidence against Pakistan (from an objective point of view) is irrefutable and the size of a mountain, as much as you guy would like to point fingers there is little to no actual credible evidence against India.

I'm pretty sure you guys won't agree with me but oh well, nothing will change I guess.

We also have irrefutable evidence against India in supporting terrorism in Balochistan province of Pakistan. So first you stop and then we will form a commitee, discuss it and review it and then decide to hold another meeting at a later date to continue discussing it. It is a serious matter after all.

:angel:

We also have irrefutable evidence against India in supporting terrorism in Balochistan province of Pakistan. So first you stop and then we will form a commitee, discuss it and review it and then decide to hold another meeting at a later date to continue discussing it. It is a serious matter after all.

:angel:

Those are just allegations and more so conspiracy theories if you really want to label them, at most 'maybe' India is doing something but not at the level Pakistan supports and exports terrorism. So its not a question of 1st you then me when the whole frickin world is condemning Pakistan.
And do share those 'irrefutable evidence' with us.

No why so ? We have a huge Intelligence network. To make our country secured do we need to impose ban on every other Pakistani(basically that's what is happening). There can be monitoring and surveillance right? Do we have similar sanctions for other countries. Don't think so!
i completely agree with you in this matter:agree:.we should infact consider more people to people contact between India and Pakistan.it's the only way forward.we have lived over 67 years as mortal enemies,perhaps now is the time to change this perception.if Germany and France can be friend even after fighting two World wars so can we.we just have to build the trust between the two countries and only then can the enmity between us will end...:angel:

It will be more easy to monitor the numbers for the agencies...... But it will be stupid to believe that a person visiting the other country uses his number for any terrorist or spy activities.....

Back
Top Bottom