What's new

Intelligence Agencies got evidence of EX NDS Chief & Indian involvement in Bacha Khan Uni

Why dont you go screw your self which you are good at rather than be a piece of $hit on this thread. We still remember those children every day of our lives. Maybe the Inidan killer forgot them but if it is ever proven that they killed our future then you will see how killers will suffer. You clearly have no idea how pakistanis get when they get pissed off.
Lol.

He owns right to a few mines in Afghanistan. So if I had to guess, I d say he is trying to open a land route from Afghanistan to India via Pakistan, and what better way to do that, than by roping in the Sharifs.

So basically he was doing what any businessman does, trying to make some money.
So what do you think what I was trying to tell your homies? I used the word mittal instead of jindal that was my mistake but it's a fact that Nawaz will go to any level to save his share. Scroll up and read my previous posts and you will realize that that's all I am trying to say.

He owns right to a few mines in Afghanistan. So if I had to guess, I d say he is trying to open a land route from Afghanistan to India via Pakistan, and what better way to do that, than by roping in the Sharifs.

So basically he was doing what any businessman does, trying to make some money.
Did I bash Indian govt? The answer is NO. I am only bashing Nawaz and his party for ruining the image of the country.

Good to see that u find death of innocent people funny. Just shows how sick minded you are. I really pity your mentallity. To give you something to burn. ISPR just confirmed that Pakistan has contacted Afghanistant with proof even Nato general has been in contact with army cheif and story is developing now. We dont forget our dead you may burn them but we burry them to remember.

Who is stopping them to share the proofs with Public?

Nawaz and party didn't turn in any dossiers though he had it with him when he went to the U.N. Matter was discussed yesterday with Dr. Shahid masood

Nawaz Shareef the B@stard is stopping them.

Intel agencies never share proof with the public Sir.
It's the job of the executive arm of the govt to take action on that proof and make it public.
Nothing stopped "them" from sharing "memogate scandal" and even that wasn't taken to its logical conclusion.

Good to see that u find death of innocent people funny. Just shows how sick minded you are. I really pity your mentallity. To give you something to burn. ISPR just confirmed that Pakistan has contacted Afghanistant with proof even Nato general has been in contact with army cheif and story is developing now. We dont forget our dead you may burn them but we burry them to remember.
Sir, if this was done by Afghanistan terrorists, it is between you and Afghanistan, do not drag in India between your conflicts. And, even if India sponsored/financed this attack, good luck proving it. Money btw is exchanged in cash probably through hawala transactions between Dubai or some other country and Afghanistan. Best of Luck in finding "evidence".
OR
It was homegrown terrorists, either way it doesn't involve us.

Sir, if this was done by Afghanistan terrorists, it is between you and Afghanistan, do not drag in India between your conflicts. And, even if India sponsored/financed this attack, good luck proving it. Money btw is exchanged in cash probably through hawala transactions between Dubai or some other country and Afghanistan. Best of Luck in finding "evidence".
OR
It was homegrown terrorists, either way it doesn't involve us.

Well who ever did it will feel pain very soon. If you have seen history then you know we have never spared scums who attack us. ISPR has just confirmed that Pakistan has provided them with all the evidence and locations of handlers and financers. I want to guess who the financers are but you know better iguess. Game over Kid now it is our turn.

Well who ever did it will feel pain very soon. If you have seen history then you know we have never spared scums who attack us. ISPR has just confirmed that Pakistan has provided them with all the evidence and locations of handlers and financers. I want to guess who the financers are but you know better iguess. Game over Kid now it is our turn.
I don't know what history you are talking about, but hope you are successful in your future endeavours, doesn't have anything to do with us.

Nawaz and party didn't turn in any dossiers though he had it with him when he went to the U.N. Matter was discussed yesterday with Dr. Shahid masood

Nawaz Shareef the B@stard is stopping them.

Do you really think that NS can stop ISPR from press release and sharing the evidences with media and public?

Nothing stopped "them" from sharing "memogate scandal" and even that wasn't taken to its logical conclusion.

Who became mamo and backed off from taking memogate to its logical conclusion? When govt. with 2/3 majority can be kicked on smaller mistake than what stopped from taking action against most unpopular and weak govt.? Truth is everyone is compromised and looks for own interests.

I loled on YOU. And I'll continue. Remember umar mansoor has and had accepted responsibility for the attack and you are still waiting for proof to strike. And I apologize to use sarcasm beyond ur understanding.

need serious consideration here now reply with same language what counterpart understand school childern blood vs school childern college vs college university vs university enough is enough they now started dirty war with our future after defeated every type of proxy wars with our brave army.

Intelligence agencies have the proofs but Nawaz Shareef is busy in building his dumb daughter's political career.

Nawaz Sharif continues to lick modi's a$s.

12524008_756184341150140_3536161817831096049_n.jpg

It seems our political leadership is divided going against the terrorist activities of Indian intelligence agency ,which is persuing the agenda of terror in Pakistan by using paid proxies in Afghanistan .
Its a high time , PAKARMY needs to defend Pakistanis at all cost , from any where , it must launch intell bassed , strikes against the terrorists sitting in Afghanistan , so they could understand that there is no where to hide for them in this world .
God bless pak army , "QADAAM BHARAOO DUSHMAN KO BATADOO ,PAKISTANI AUR PAKISTANI ARMY , TUM KO KISI QIMAAT PER NAHI CHOORIEN GEY !

Back
Top Bottom