What's new

Intellectual property rights: US set to punish India

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the law of basic decency and respect for human life. I fully support India in breaking these monoplies and Pakistani companies should be doing the same. Medicines are human rights issue and cannot simply be left to the profit mongering western pharma that charge an arm and a leg for life saving medicines. Granted research is expensive but sell these at a reasonable price and no would bother to produce them as generics. Shameful big pharma.

Right...they want to sell a cancer drug for $96,000 which we sell for $177 ...

Problem is indian companies are stealing research and results of billions of dollars worth of investment of US companies. You can give drugs to people in india for free who cares, so long indian companies do not steal result of American company research.

Bro i seen their Hong kong based research the bias was they concluded a erect penis of a cheen was same as unerect penis of a non-cheen. Do read their studies.

If you find people trolling, report them bro. Do let the mods know the reason why a thread went off-tangent into the usual ranting.

Regarding the study, it's obvious what these trolls are trying to compensate for here. :lol:

Are you suggesting that Pakistanis don't meet the criteria highlighted above ???? Man stop insulting our cousins from across the border !

Sorry nobody threw you a bone .., so I did.... check your post now... and satisfy yourself tht at least somebody gave a fork...

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Probably because we don't have Japanese blood in our veins, as I said, I always respected Japanese.
It was Indians who halted the march of Japanese army in Burma and north east India, These cheen people didnt even give them a fight and capitulated without a fight :rofl: They talk of bravery?:rofl:

It was Indians who halted the march of Japanese army in Burma and north east India, These cheen people didnt even give them a fight and capitulated without a fight :rofl: They talk of bravery?:rofl:

Do you know who won the first VC or the first VC in Burma and the regiments deployed there?:D

Google.. Em :lol:

Do you know who won the first VC or the first VC in Burma and the regiments deployed there?:D

Google.. Em :lol:
Was it chinese who Won the VC in burma? or was it pakistanis who won it? anyways there wan not any pakistan before 1947 was it?
If you say pakistan won everything why was it that you lost all wars against us and the biggest 1971 war where you had to lose East Pakistan?don't say its false
Google....Em:lol:

Last edited:
It is against forum rules to share your personal information.

Sharing personal details could be dangerous also, what if some crazy guy start spoiling our social media profiles? @drunken-monke I suggest you to delete that post and ask any mod to remove those posts where you were quoted with your personal details.

@Bombermanx1 Please delete all your quoted replies to hypersonicmissiles those posts of hypersonicmissiles contain vulgar and abusive content. Peace :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom