What's new

Intellectual property rights: US set to punish India

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster @Aeronaut just straightaway banning a user doesn't make everything fair. You should first check out the whole Convo it was the hypersonicmissiles who began using insulting and abusive language, and according to rules of this forum one who uses abusive language should be banned directly. so you should also ban him/her too. Watch all my posts I've been normal from the beginning but you know there's a limit for the tolerance of anything. Peace!!

You begged our leaders and we got concessions out of your dictatorial regime, then we left once we got what we wanted.
We saw, we came, we conquered.
Thats your way of accepting political defeat...

Let me see..

I have an IQ above 105.
I am good at sports.
I am good at education.
I beat up on Indians.

Yup, I'm Chinese.
I have an IQ of 123 (officially measured)
I am good in chess (played national) and badminton.. Not to forget TT and Cricket..
I am post graduate from good university..
Working as Project manager in US based MNC in India.. In past worked as a research scientist in the field of medicine..
I respect the development of China and intellectual Chinese...
I don't give Sh|t to trollers like you..

Yup I am a Indian..

Last edited:
Thats your way of accepting political defeat...

I have an IQ of 123 (officially measured)
I am good in chess (played national) and badminton.. Not to forget TT and Cricket..
I am post graduate from good university..
Working as Project manager in US based MNC in India.. In past worked as a research scientist in the field of medicine..
I respect the development of China and intellectual Chinese...
I don't give Sh|t to trollers like you..

Yup I am a Indian..

Proof?

Indians are world famous for boasting things they don't have.

I want proof. I want pictures, I want documents and I want to see your picture with you holding your degree.

You begged our leaders and we got concessions out of your dictatorial regime, then we left once we got what we wanted.
We saw, we came, we conquered.

wrong you defended your territory and you couldn't recapture south tibet still lol.

And how is USA correct in this case?? Bolded part from your post clearly shows the hate you posses about India.. Congratulation you have added one post to your account...

If you understand the concept of intellectual property rights, US has the right to launch the lawsuit.

If you understand the concept of intellectual property rights, US has the right to launch the lawsuit.
The you are biased one... US has every right to sue China...

You are nobody to give me any certificate about my caliber...
Just to shut your mouth, following is the link... My self Shrikant Parwate.. Go get googled about me...

Shrikant Parwate | LinkedIn

You are nobody to to certify me... But in order to shut your blabbering mouth need to show you something..
My Name is Shrikant Parwate.. Got bachlers degree from university of Nagpur first class in faculty of medicine.. Done postgraduate from university of Pune (one of the topmost university of India).. and here is my certificate which is surely not from you..

Also if you want to know about my professional go here
Shrikant Parwate | LinkedIn

About my personal, go here
Shrikant Parwate | Facebook

We Indians are polite and reasonable unlike some of trolls and idiots like you....

Dude remove the links to your linked in account etc. I've done the same thing as you in the past, but trust me it's not worth it.

good, more USA pushes us, regional alliance formation possibility in this region will increase more

Yes....!!

I think we can form a SATO (South Asian Treaty Organisation) as a formidable Rival to NATO under the great leadership of Ms. Sheikh Hasina Ji

Japanese did much more than that and you couldn't do anything about it. :lol:

Wow! I always respected Japanese. :coffee:

We fought the kicked out the Japs. Go read history, not the propaganda your dictatorship regime spews out through your propaganda mouthpieces.

Indians didn't even have a spine to fight us, you surrendered without a fight :coffee:

Its the the famous Indian army rifle, never been fired and dropped only once :lol:

We fought the kicked out the Japs. Go read history, not the propaganda your dictatorship regime spews out through your propaganda mouthpieces.

Indians didn't even have a spine to fight us, you surrendered without a fight :coffee:

Its the the famous Indian army rifle, never been fired and dropped only once :lol:

Probably because we don't have Japanese blood in our veins like, as I said, I always respected Japanese qualities, Chinese are blessed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom