What's new

Integration of Sikkim into India

Well , I mistook siliguri for Rangpur .

But I can assure the mistakes will not happen once the annexation starts .
you did a major mistake ahahaha. We have most military presence in that area, btw first you have to face BGB and you have very poor record against them :P

No - the army takes care of that. Only we need to fear is the Army of the Undead :D

how about mamata didi become PM of India, is not it biggest fear ? ahaha

you did a major mistake ahahaha. We have most military presence in that area, btw first you have to face BGB and you have very poor record against them :P
From a military point of view - putting most of the armed forces there is a very aggressive role. If BD attacks - fine, but if caught off guard, a high offensive concentration there would hurt BD more.

***This is a serious post. Please ignore but for academic interest.

how about mamata didi become PM of India, is not it biggest fear ? ahaha
My Bengali friends curse her all the time. And they say the Commies were even worse. Just imagine!

I have a question. And this is genuine.

If BD tries to annex North-East, wouldn't the North Easterners just kick their butt?

I mean, they have an ethnic conflict with Benglai Muslims. And the nagas, Mizos are ferocious guerrilla fighters.

From a military point of view - putting most of the armed forces there is a very aggressive role. If BD attacks - fine, but if caught off guard, a high offensive concentration there would hurt BD more.

***This is a serious post. Please ignore but for academic interest.
who will get hurt more depends on strategic position, not just by number :-)

I have a question. And this is genuine.

If BD tries to annex North-East, wouldn't the North Easterners just kick their butt?

I mean, they have an ethnic conflict with Benglai Muslims. And the nagas, Mizos are ferocious guerrilla fighters.
bro annex North-East by BD was a joke and it was started by a Pakistani LOL

Annexation will be done by Army not BSF .... :partay:

Even in the case of BSF , I have read only a single case which the BGB can boast about .

But OTOH every single day we hear about BSF breaching B'desh border and shooting someone .

In that case one has to wonder where the BGB is ??

Yes, India has more than twice the per capita income of BD. It is far richer than BD. The GoI is in a position to match and exceed any price that BD is willing to pay.

Nope.

BD GDP/capita is just over 1000 dollars and India is at 1400 dollars.

That is around 40% more and the gap is closing as we speak since BD is growing a bit faster than India in GDP.

BD can and will match any price that India offers as it can afford to.

Anyway, there is no point carrying on with this since Indians will always want to keep the NE states for their natural resources and I would like an independent NE states union for both their and BD's benefit.

Nope.

That is around 40% more and the gap is closing as we speak since BD is growing a bit faster than India in GDP.

Anyway, there is no point carrying on with this since Indians will always want to keep the NE states for their natural resources and I would like an independent NE states union for both their and BD's benefit.

Bd percapita income is around 800 dollars and India's per capita income is around 1500 dollars

these stats are from worldbank,UN and international monetary fund
and i dont think the gap is reducing at all

Professional You seem to lack the understanding about the strengths of IN and PLAN, Put these two navies as it is in open seas for battle and still you cannot figure out who is going to win.

Here in Bay of Bengal, IN is stronger because of
1) Supply lines
2) India's back yard
3) Supported by Indian airforce and Land based Missile systems
4) Familiar sea bed and terrain
5) Better Land based Radar networks
So far IN is world famous for wife-swapping and blowing up sub at berth. It is quite doubtful if IN can put out to sea in one peace,and stay afloat for a while. In two years' time the Bay will belong to BN where IN will not dare to peek in.

Bd percapita income is around 800 dollars and India's per capita income is around 1500 dollars

these stats are from worldbank,UN and international monetary fund
and i dont think the gap is reducing at all
check recent info brother :-)

Nope.

The world bank says 1489 and 747 for India and Bangladesh respectively for the year 2012. Please cite your sources.

Is this like the time some Bangladeshi group wanted to liberate west Bengalis from India?

Annexation will be done by Army not BSF .... :partay:

Even in the case of BSF , I have read only a single case which the BGB can boast about .

But OTOH every single day we hear about BSF breaching B'desh border and shooting someone .

In that case one has to wonder where the BGB is ??
BGB also has special force which has been formed only for war ;)

So far IN is world famous for wife-swapping and blowing up sub at berth. It is quite doubtful if IN can put out to sea in one peace,and stay afloat for a while. In two years' time the Bay will belong to BN where IN will not dare to peek in.

Bangladesh has a navy?

Back
Top Bottom