What's new

Integration of Sikkim into India

So far IN is world famous for wife-swapping and blowing up sub at berth. It is quite doubtful if IN can put out to sea in one peace,and stay afloat for a while. In two years' time the Bay will belong to BN where IN will not dare to peek in.

Delusions !!!!!

Bd percapita income is around 800 dollars and India's per capita income is around 1500 dollars

these stats are from worldbank,UN and international monetary fund
and i dont think the gap is reducing at all

Out of date stats.

Look at BD government stats:

Per Capita annual income crosses $1000 -
bdnews24.com

All these agencies will have to use BD government stats as they do not compile their own.

It is a fact that BD economy is growing quicker than India and expected to do so for the next 5 years. Not by much but it will slightly narrow the gap

Nope.

BD GDP/capita is just over 1000 dollars and India is at 1400 dollars.

That is around 40% more and the gap is closing as we speak since BD is growing a bit faster than India in GDP.

BD can and will match any price that India offers as it can afford to.
Lying wont help you.
Data for 2012:

GDP per capita of Bangladesh is $747
GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Table

GDP per capita of India is 1,489
GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Table

That is roughly double of what BD has.
India has twice the per capita of Bangladesh.

And I hope you understand economics. Even if India had the same per capita, just by sheer volume of economy, India can afford to overbid for projects that BD cannot.

That means, if India wants, all the electricity produced in Assam and Arunachal would be bought by India leaving BD out in the cold.

Anyway, there is no point carrying on with this since Indians will always want to keep the NE states for their natural resources and I would like an independent NE states union for both their and BD's benefit.
You have failed to make a valid argument as to what benefit would any North Eastern State have by seceding from India and forming separate countries, let alone joining BD.

I have listed out exactly what benefit they would get and the added costs that they would incur by leaving India. It does not work out good.

Dont ask me, if you wish, talk to other folks - from North East India.

Otherwise its just wishing without facts to back your logic. Just because you wish that North East States form different countries does not mean that facts will support your case.

The major role of their navy is to sustain the fishing industry .... :D
and major role of indian new generation navy is to have collision with fishing trawler or burst in navel base :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom