What's new

Insurgent & Secessionist movements in India

India jisme tum jaise traitors rehte hain. Maoists are dogs and those who support them...well go figure...:azn:

Oh such hate and bigotry and racism. Who has given you the right to declare any one traitor.

When a spade is called a spade - the real krait displays his true self.

So finally the truth comes out from krait. BLA terrorists supported by Indian sponsored terrorism. Are you a supporter of terrorists krait.
I always said, BLA is supported by RAW.....I don't support terrorists but if you gonna support terrorists in our country then expect the same reply.

Oh such hate and bigotry and racism. Who has given you the right to declare any one traitor.

When a spade is called a spade - the real krait displays his true self.
Now you know ,,,take a hike then. I don't respect anyone who disrespect Indian soldiers and supports dogs like Maoists. This will remain my stance.

I always said, BLA is supported by RAW.....I don't support terrorists but if you gonna support terrorists in our country then expect the same reply.

I am not supporting terrorists anywhere.

I believe that it is Indian state sponsored terrorism in IOK against her own people which is terrorism.

Instead of appropriately responding, you go personal and start supporting terrorists in Balochistan which you agree that they are being supported by RAW,

Indian Occupied Kashmir was never part of the New India and New India do not have a claim to Old India.

So it is Hinduism because of which you guys also claim IVC as well. There was a Kashmir before it was Hindu and it is now majority Muslim.

The IVS was Hindu once, was Buddhist once and is now Muslim.

And you can't claim it on the basis of religion - and even if religion is the base, both are Muslim majority and therefore both are Pakistani in nature.

Fair enough. On the other hand, it does not belong to the new Pakistan, and there was no old Pakistan.

As far as the religious basis and Muslim majority being Pakistan in nature, there was nothing called being Pakistan in nature. Two majority Muslim provinces of India the colony were granted to Pakistan, and these were Baluchistan and Sind. Two others were partitioned, Punjab and Bengal. There was no agreement about the Indian states.

These facts are well known and have been explained literally dozens of times, and a reiteration of wrong information is clearly due to malicious mischief-making. Distorting facts through constant repetition of the contrary is a well-known and despicable strategy introduced by propagandists like Goebbels.

Try a different tack.

If you guys disrespect my friends in Indian Armed Forces, don't expect fair reply. Its as personal to me as possible. Only a noob think RAW is not supporting BLA.

World knows about the example of state sponsored terrorism in Kashmir. And that state is not India.

Now you know ,,,take a hike then. I don't respect anyone who disrespect Indian soldiers and supports dogs like Maoists. This will remain my stance.

dont point out the maoists bro...... she will support anything that breaks india.. love for maoist is just an excuse to satisfy the real desire.... that is of seeing india divided:coffee:

that is what i am saying dont claim kashmir on the basis that majority of ppl dere are muslims..... and offtopic just for a while remove that religion shades which u all keep wearing all ur life.... you will find life much more colourful

Then hold the plebiscite in IOK and let the people decide.

Ajtr - answer my question - in a hypothetical situation that Maoist come to power what is the assurance that they will not be equally corrupt in addition to establishing a dictatorship and throttling the freedom of speech which is there in today's India? I can point numerous cases where this "ism" was nothing but trouble - Stalin and Gulags, Mao and Cultural revolution, Polpot and year zero concept and even within the democratic India - how commies screwed up Bengal.
What gurantee you had in 1947 that democratic india will not end up as rotten corrupt system in a stealthiest way a sort of theocracy of dynastic rule.

As for maoist india is not ussr or china to produce stalins.
communist of WB are not communists by ideology but are same dirty pliticians which are by product of indian corrupt democracy.they are communists only by flag.

dont point out the maoists bro...... she will support anything that breaks india.. love for maoist is just an excuse to satisfy the real desire.... that is of seeing india divided:coffee:

India is forcing a division unto itself by killing tens of thousands of her own minorities.

Ajtr - answer my question - in a hypothetical situation that Maoist come to power what is the assurance that they will not be equally corrupt in addition to establishing a dictatorship and throttling the freedom of speech which is there in today's India? I can point numerous cases where this "ism" was nothing but trouble - Stalin and Gulags, Mao and Cultural revolution, Polpot and year zero concept and even within the democratic India - how commies screwed up Bengal.

You don't need a hypothetical situation. You just need to go and see for yourself the protection racket that these gangsters posing as political workers run, to see the reality. If you probe a little more, you will find that huge sums of money are collected by these Maoists through blackmail and torture, and this goes, not into popular welfare, but into buying arms and ammunitions.This reality is constantly and deliberately misrepresented by those who have a vested interest in spreading such disinformation.

Fair enough. On the other hand, it does not belong to the new Pakistan, and there was no old Pakistan.

As far as the religious basis and Muslim majority being Pakistan in nature, there was nothing called being Pakistan in nature. Two majority Muslim provinces of India the colony were granted to Pakistan, and these were Baluchistan and Sind. Two others were partitioned, Punjab and Bengal. There was no agreement about the Indian states.

These facts are well known and have been explained literally dozens of times, and a reiteration of wrong information is clearly due to malicious mischief-making. Distorting facts through constant repetition of the contrary is a well-known and despicable strategy introduced by propagandists like Goebbels.

Try a different tack.

If he were not to do that, he wont be able to comment on another thread. It will be sad to see him go :)

What gurantee you had in 1947 that democratic india will not end up as rotten corrupt system in a stealthiest way a sort of theocracy of dynastic rule.

As for maoist india is not ussr or china to produce stalins.
communist of WB are not communists by ideology but are same dirty pliticians which are by product of indian corrupt democracy.they are communists only by flag.

The guarantee was none and I was one of the disappointed Indians but how many Indians are open to swap the current system with Maoism. Again you are subjective in stating that Indian maoists will not produce stalins or Maos and there is no guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom