What's new

'Instead of fighting...': Pak Army chief's message to India

May be it is finished for IK & PTI which did nothing when fascist India scrapped Autonomy of IOK.

Man you are obsessed with IK lol. I mentioned it before that Mushy finished of the freedom movement
nothing to do with IK.

Handover P_ok including Gilgit baltistan and we will be fine.

Come and get it, now is your best chance.

Man you are obsessed with IK lol. I mentioned it before that Mushy finished of the freedom movement
nothing to do with IK.

Musharraf gave up power in 2008. So why blame the wardi?

Then we had PPP & PML in power for 10 years from 2008 to 2018.

Modi was in power since 2014 but he revoked autonomy of IOK only in 2019 after IK came to power in 2018.

Modi could not do this when PML was in power between 2013-2018. There goes that NS being Modi ka yaar propaganda into dustbin.

Bajwa is the probably Chief to say
Enemies will run out of ammunition firing at chests of our soldiers

That's you see our soldiers continuously dieing under him and no attention have been paid
Maybe he's waiting for ammonium to end

It is a masterstroke.

We increase support to the freedom fighters while paying lip service to peace in official communication.

Simpletons will not understand the real politik.
You are always on the other side...supporting lotas and now traitors who serve America...

So I think u should also move to India

This man is a disgress. I don't have to repeat it again and again, this man has broken the records of Yahya and Kiyani hands down. Some achievements I say. People get emotional because of love for PA. But it is two different things. Love for PA is not love for Bajwa.
Bajwa has even finished love for PA in Pakistani public. He has destroyed PA single handedly. He should be court martial and tried for treason. I wish this happens for the sake of Pakistan.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom