What's new

'Instead of fighting...': Pak Army chief's message to India

Disgusting. This man's one sacred duty is to prepare men under arms to fight all our enemies.
He is not a diplomat, he is not a peacemaker - he is solely tasked to train and prepare men to fight wars.
This sort of broad policy statements and outpourings by Pakistani Generals shows how disconnected they are from the people of Pakistan, and their function as military men.

All he needs to worry about is that in the case of War he and his institution is prepared to fight.

Scary at the devolution of calibre at such high levels. I am beginning to believe what what many in the armed forces have been telling me. That accession to 2 star and above has become very political and this has given rise to a "sifarshee" culture, and hence we find such men in the top corridors of PA. I know of many Generals who in the recent past were promoted to Maj Gens and above - and they certainly were men of depth. But I think it is safe to say that the garbage has also begun to rise in greater numbers than historically. Wonder how we can turn this tide.

I also find the lack of intellectual curiosity by senior officers troubling. The obtuseness of thought, lack of knowledge, lack of broad worldy (within the context of war-fighting) experience, hubris, and simply put lack of focus on war-fighting is depressing.

Last edited:
Disgusting. This man's one sacred duty is to prepare men under arms to fight all our enemies.
He is not a diplomat, he is not a peacemaker - he is solely tasked to train and prepare men to fight wars.
This sort of broad policy statements and outpourings by Pakistani Generals shows how disconnected they are from the people of Pakistan, and their function as military men.

All he needs to worry about is that in the case of War he and his institution is prepared to fight.

Scary at the devolution of calibre at such high levels. I am beginning to believe what what many in the armed forces have been telling me. That accession to 2 star and above has become very political and this has given rise to a "sifarshee" culture, and hence we find such men in the top corridors of PA. I know of many Generals who in the recent past were promoted to Maj Gens and above - and they certainly were men of depth. But I think it is safe to say that the garbage has also begun to rise in greater numbers than historically. Wonder how we can turn this tide.

Took the Sharif family 20 years to destroy yet another institution.

Before I have doubts now I am sure that this COAS and whole Army has lost their marbles, got no balls and all talk, Taala laga do GHQ ko aur Khawaja Sira Army mai bharti ker lo, they will at least annoy Indians more than this corrupt Institution and Army.

How is not wanting war equated to being a coward??

Why did he join the Army if he didn't want to fight a war? to build DHA's?

When India attacked then his legs were shaking and he had sweat on his forehead.
Do you want this from a military leader?

IK and PTI is always on the lookout to undermine Pakistan.

They never fail.
We should deport all these traitors

Its a bit rich coming from a guy who is named "Doorstar" and displays a Ukrainian flag, yes, yes what a man of "culture" obedience and sanity... Tw*t
Well reality sucks?!
Pakistan will be lucky to keep it's current boarders with it's public behavior of supporting baradery and corruption.

In the end people don't care about boarders they only care about bread. The Soviet collapse and Pakistan breakdown in 1971 proves that..

Wait for another economic collapse and there won't be any Pakistan or Kashmir

This is not even his job btw- This is the crime ministers domain
Crime minister, aur wo jis ki kaanpain taangti hn. aur wo jo he jo jo he, jo he kehta he (khwaja asif)

May be it is finished for IK & PTI which did nothing when fascist India scrapped Autonomy of IOK.
So, when IK and PTI were sitting on the Kashmir issue nad article 370 abrogation, what was Napoleon's second coming aka Haji sb doing then? I have a guess, offering nawaj NRO2 and safe passage to londonium in return for extension

Crime minister, aur wo jis ki kaanpain taangti hn. aur wo jo he jo jo he, jo he kehta he (khwaja asif)

So, when IK and PTI were sitting on the Kashmir issue nad article 370 abrogation, what was Napoleon's second coming aka Haji sb doing then? I have a guess, offering nawaj NRO2 and safe passage to londonium in return for extension

LOL May be you forgot. It was IK who gave extension to COAS Bajwa.

Remember IK and Establishment were always on the same page.

IK thought that by giving extension he could buy another term but when he lost power and Military did not want to get involved in politics he started whining.

What a loser!

If you talk about war you get peace.
If you talk about peace you will get war.

An army general is not supposed to talk about peace to the arch rival and sworn enemy.

This is the job of the civilian govt. An army general should always be prepared for the war and never say a word that can be taken as weakness.

COAS is a dumbass.

If you talk about war you get peace.
If you talk about peace you will get war.

An army general is not supposed to talk about peace to the arch rival and sworn enemy.

This is the job of the civilian govt. An army general should always be prepared for the war and never say a word that can be taken as weakness.

COAS is a dumbass.

US made peace with USSR and Soviet union collapsed.

When Pakistan makes peace with India, India gets balkanized.

Why did he join the Army if he didn't want to fight a war? to build DHA's?

When India attacked then his legs were shaking and he had sweat on his forehead.
Do you want this from a military leader?
Jang hoi tu Pakistani mareinge or ap UK mein bethay ho gay apnay bacho kay saath.

When the other country is trying their best to F**k us constantly, you are a cowardfor preaching peace instead of fighting back. It's not army's job to talk about peace, they are paid to protect us and our country, which they keep failing to do. Increasing terrorist attacks, corrupt mafia (PDM)in power, economy going down the drain and everything else wrong with this country. Pakistan army is the biggest failure of an army there ever was.

Yep, not sure why people expect any better from the next chief of this failed army, he will probably be worse than Mir Bajwa.
To end TTP the only solution is to conduct cross border strikes using drones or aircraft and we know who exactly stopped the Army from doing it in his tenure.
Hint: He is a huge TTP and Al Qaeeda sympathizer and his followers hold him near to God.

To end TTP the only solution is to conduct cross border strikes using drones or aircraft and we know who exactly stopped the Army from doing it in his tenure.
Hint: He is a huge TTP and Al Qaeeda sympathizer and his followers hold him near to God.

In all his interviews and speeches IK strongly supported and was sympathetic to Taliban. He did not get the title "Taliban Khan" for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom