What's new

Inside China: PLA says war with U.S. imminent

I really want to see it!..It will be fun watching a demise of CCP regime...communists dont last longer as they get arrogant with power!! IMO, US and NATO should have picked China before Iraq and Afghan...

Perfect peaceful rise ......

yes, "peaceful rise" is a good wish or day dream.
when enemies pointing guns on your head, what do you do? smiling and "peaceful rise hands above your head"?
you must be idiot.

what China does is "Boooo!" hit the guys on faces and grab the guns over, kill them!
China did once in 1962. did you forget?

I really want to see it!..It will be fun watching a demise of CCP regime...communists dont last longer as they get arrogant with power!! IMO, US and NATO should have picked China before Iraq and Afghan...

people pretend to be smart is not smart. If you underestimate somebody else's IQ is evidence of low IQ. you wish the US come to fight against China in SCS, other countries will all join the war and Indian can pick up the profit on the floor?

what China does is "Boooo!" hit the guys on faces and grab the guns over, kill them!
China did once in 1962. did you forget?
Don't drag India into this discussion. What china did then was hit and run. Things have changed around here. It won't be the same, thats for sure.
The question is can China ever match to US , before even making such a war? :disagree:

And calling a banned member as low IQ, when you know that he won't respond is not high IQ either. :lol:

Let India a lone, China did try to use peaceful solution and focus on economic development. China enjoy a fast growth but number of countries really want to fight, small ones and large ones. I believe China is very confident this time than ever. US spent no less than trillion USD in Iraq war v2. one trillion flash into toilet for nothing. Iraq was a out of class rival. guess what is the cost to fight against China?

I said number of time, defending is priceless, Chinese will not care about the price, invading always count for profit return. What was the point for US to fight in SCS, what will US get from it? just find for freedom? ask the average American on internet. If China and US have a war in SCS, both will lose 100 trillions or more. nobody can control the war within conventional weapons. once nuke is use, the lose will spread out, none will not benefit by such war. anyone with average IQ knows that is not a case. it is a dumb question.

the question of China ever match to US.
currently is not, but in a long history China was, in very short future, yes China will have 2 times of US GDP soon. do you know Chinese grew GDP 18%/year in USD in the last 10 years, where US grew 4%? 18% vs 4% who is happier now? who will smile last? you know UK, UK predict the USA will be the short-life empire on earth ever. Chinese empire was 1000s years, Rome had history or hundreds of years, UK had hundreds of years, from WW2 to when? UK bet them under 100.

I dont know, ask people in UK. will "China ever match to US".

People Liberation Army? China not independend?that it army name Liberating people from CPC?hehahhae

Let India a lone, China did try to use peaceful solution and focus on economic development. China enjoy a fast growth but number of countries really want to fight, small ones and large ones. I believe China is very confident this time than ever. US spent no less than trillion USD in Iraq war v2. one trillion flash into toilet for nothing. Iraq was a out of class rival. guess what is the cost to fight against China?

I said number of time, defending is priceless, Chinese will not care about the price, invading always count for profit return. What was the point for US to fight in SCS, what will US get from it? just find for freedom? ask the average American on internet. If China and US have a war in SCS, both will lose 100 trillions or more. nobody can control the war within conventional weapons. once nuke is use, the lose will spread out, none will not benefit by such war. anyone with average IQ knows that is not a case. it is a dumb question.

the question of China ever match to US.
currently is not, but in a long history China was, in very short future, yes China will have 2 times of US GDP soon. do you know Chinese grew GDP 18%/year in USD in the last 10 years, where US grew 4%? 18% vs 4% who is happier now? who will smile last? you know UK, UK predict the USA will be the short-life empire on earth ever. Chinese empire was 1000s years, Rome had history or hundreds of years, UK had hundreds of years, from WW2 to when? UK bet them under 100.

I dont know, ask people in UK. will "China ever match to US".
And guess what you have to have 3 times the economy because you have more people.

US dare to go war with China? make me laugh couldn't stop laugh, damn still laugh. Sh!t still laugh. It is easy to invade India than China. OK Indian go get yourself *** shave, and keep day dreaming. Even when China said to US war with IRan or Pakistan is mean war with China, and what the US do now? Sending ship to surround IRAN? Come on US showed us your balls, US only talk talk like INdian Dumb *** talk all day.

Don't drag India into this discussion. What china did then was hit and run. Things have changed around here. It won't be the same, thats for sure.
The question is can China ever match to US , before even making such a war? :disagree:

And calling a banned member as low IQ, when you know that he won't respond is not high IQ either. :lol:

This dumbass Hommes/Shemale Post dumb stupid post and ask not to drag India in here, how this shemale been bragging and annoying in this forum all day and all night.

US dare to go war with China? make me laugh couldn't stop laugh, damn still laugh. Sh!t still laugh. It is easy to invade India than China. OK Indian go get yourself *** shave, and keep day dreaming. Even when China said to US war with IRan or Pakistan is mean war with China, and what the US do now? Sending ship to surround IRAN? Come on US showed us your balls, US only talk talk like INdian Dumb *** talk all day.
Chill chinese.. the US can beat u anytime. so no need loosing sleep

@feliong A$$ Burn ? M**** F****r? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Stay in your $hit hole B@****d.
3592x9.jpg

You sound like somebody has shoved an unclean bamboo in your $hit hole!

Back
Top Bottom