What's new

Inside China: PLA says war with U.S. imminent

War has been part of universe the day universe born.... Light vs dark.... There are war between galaxies, war between planets and then there is war between nations on planet earth.... If anyone thinks that having nuclear weapons will make them safe from war then its biggest mistake.... War will be faught till universe is alive.... Theres no stoping to it. Recently in uk scientists found out that reptilians lives among us.... They have full control on humans and they are the one wants war between humans. Humanoids want us to stop killing each other. They want us to join them and fight reptilians. Humanoids use to fight each other multi million years ago.... Now they live peacefuly and their mission is to fight reptilians.... Humans are still kids who fight each other. America and china will war. America totaly got edge and will win by the blessings of the satan.... China too alot important for draconians because draconians are them self the real flying dragon race but america got total support.... Reptilians might not attack directly. They will attack by controling humans. America been controled by reptilians and greys.... i have given details in other thread where i proved how world powers worship satan and how obama is the real reptilian himself. He was king of egypt 1000s of years ago....

Obama is the real king of egypt.... He the most important card of reptilians.... Obama and his family born again for something most important.... America will defeat china and push back china few decades like it did to russia.... Obama the real reptilian....
must view pic.... http://api.ning.com/files/-dc0HG0fO...LP*9UWA/ObamaReincarnatedKing2collagehorz.jpg
look how world powers are under reptilian control. Must visit to expand ur knowledge.... The only way u can help humanoids is by positive thinking.... No panic, no fear, no threats, no hurting, no tension, no tears, etc etc. Spread only love and wish for happiness. u will get happiness. Must visit to see how reptilians are all around us....
Reptile eyes

how many time should i tell you , don't forget to take your medication.:)

War has been part of universe the day universe born.... Light vs dark.... There are war between galaxies, war between planets and then there is war between nations on planet earth.... If anyone thinks that having nuclear weapons will make them safe from war then its biggest mistake.... War will be faught till universe is alive.... Theres no stoping to it. Recently in uk scientists found out that reptilians lives among us.... They have full control on humans and they are the one wants war between humans. Humanoids want us to stop killing each other. They want us to join them and fight reptilians. Humanoids use to fight each other multi million years ago.... Now they live peacefuly and their mission is to fight reptilians.... Humans are still kids who fight each other. America and china will war. America totaly got edge and will win by the blessings of the satan.... China too alot important for draconians because draconians are them self the real flying dragon race but america got total support.... Reptilians might not attack directly. They will attack by controling humans. America been controled by reptilians and greys.... i have given details in other thread where i proved how world powers worship satan and how obama is the real reptilian himself. He was king of egypt 1000s of years ago....

And I thought I had seen all kinds of people in the world :rolleyes:

Ignoring the truth won't let the change anything.... Truth is out there. You can see it but you have done so much bad karma that you feared you might end up in hell (reptilian base underground) (paataal).... The only way you can be safe is by your 3rd eye activation. It will let u know when the problem going to strike.... Do this
close your eyes.... Concentrate on ur 3rd eye (which is between eyebrows) by looking at it from closed eye.... The pineal gland is ur 3rd eye. Its between ur both eyebrows.... When you concentrate on it you will feel tickling/energy sensation.... Do it half hour everyday and then within few months your 3rd eye will b activated.... As soon as u close ur eyes and concentrate on between ur eyebrows then you will feel tickling sensation. Thats the energy.... It will be activated within few months. Do it half hour a day....

Desert Storm? Yes, it ended a long time ago.

Wow...I know the Communists' Propaganda Office does control what the Chinese people read, but you are way out of date, my friend...:lol:

then your adopted imperialistic terrorists mentality is lowered unconciously to the delusional level of indians! dont call an end to a war by its name or after killing of Saddam!

The Human Cost of the War in Iraq

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/troops-have-withdrawn-from-iraq-but-us-money-hasnt/2012/06/27/gJQA4Q6l7V_story.html

Salute to the Great Pakistanis! :china::pakistan:

Thank you. Why should China allow its containment. Through Russia China already has oil pipelines and access west. Through Pakistan China has access to its investment in Afghanistan and Iran by road which others wish they had

Like a canon fodder? Lackey..? Or a puppet may be.. eh?

Well you would know about that. How recent news articles describe India

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/187309-us-unleashes-indian-poodle.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/188191-india-us-doormat-into-asia.html

As for China Pakistan relations it is not like other relations of Pakistan or Others. We have always had converging interests with China

Is there any acient egypt culture left??? egypt has long been islamized and said long goodbye to its past glory.

At the same time, China was the four acient civilization and china culture has continued till today.

The old, gloried egypt has demised long long ago.

Obama is the real king of egypt.... He the most important card of reptilians.... Obama and his family born again for something most important.... America will defeat china and push back china few decades like it did to russia.... Obama the real reptilian....
must view pic.... http://api.ning.com/files/-dc0HG0fO...LP*9UWA/ObamaReincarnatedKing2collagehorz.jpg
look how world powers are under reptilian control. Must visit to expand ur knowledge.... The only way u can help humanoids is by positive thinking.... No panic, no fear, no threats, no hurting, no tension, no tears, etc etc. Spread only love and wish for happiness. u will get happiness. Must visit to see how reptilians are all around us....
Reptile eyes

Is there any acient egypt culture left??? egypt has long been islamized and said long goodbye to its past glory.

At the same time, China was the four acient civilization and china culture has continued till today.

The old, gloried egypt has demised long long ago.
Thought Mao got rid of all the "olds"

Inside China: PLA says war with U.S. imminent

ORDER TO DISCLOSE ASSETS

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) recently demanded that all PLA senior officials disclose their personal assets, a measure that appears aimed at curbing rampant corruption within the communist military hierarchy, according to the official military newspaper PLA Daily.

Investigations start into the corruption and excesses of generals and the screams start oh we must be prepared for war.

Perhaps the US isnt the enemy Maj. Gen. Peng Guangqian is so worried about? Im sure the rumors he is to be promoted to Supreme Maj. Gen. incharge of sanitation at Ürümqi university are all probably false.

Did you tell China to go left and she goes left, right and she goes right Mao?

Mao: "Me? All I did was to make the area around Beijing shake a little."

Now that I am gone everything is back to what it was again.

Ignoring the truth won't let the change anything.... Truth is out there. You can see it but you have done so much bad karma that you feared you might end up in hell (reptilian base underground) (paataal).... The only way you can be safe is by your 3rd eye activation. It will let u know when the problem going to strike.... Do this
close your eyes.... Concentrate on ur 3rd eye (which is between eyebrows) by looking at it from closed eye.... The pineal gland is ur 3rd eye. Its between ur both eyebrows.... When you concentrate on it you will feel tickling/energy sensation.... Do it half hour everyday and then within few months your 3rd eye will b activated.... As soon as u close ur eyes and concentrate on between ur eyebrows then you will feel tickling sensation. Thats the energy.... It will be activated within few months. Do it half hour a day....
:victory::enjoy::enjoy::lol::bad:

Back
Top Bottom