What's new

Insensitive remarks about Hindus on Pakistani channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
& i stand vindicated! thank you!

so you denounce all the cultural work that moghuls did! moghul influence in indian cuisine,dressing,architeture. then why6 was india dying to get taj mahal the unesco wonder of the world world heritage site status???

please tell me about the great indian culture before the moghuls! bcause to me it was internal quarrells between different villages and rajs!

Sushruta Samhita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ayurveda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ancient indian temples

Vaimanika Shastra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Science and Technology in Ancient India | ScienceBlog.com

1.caste based discrimination is slowly getting old fashioned...there are more and more people have started to know that varna system is the truth and not the caste system...We at least do not kill each other in riots and wars like muslims are doing world over...

2.there is nothing like peaceful spread of islam...all the temples broken and mosques built over it are proof of it...taxes like jiziya are proof of it...and i won't start with verses from religious books..

1)before people blame islam they should see how tghe prophet co-existed with jews and christians in madinah! or how when he took over meccaa from the pagans he gave amnesty to ALL people who had personally harmed him or his followers.

2) the crusades i don't even need to elaborate on it. even the christian monks unwillingly accept the tolerance of muslim warriors like salahuddin!

3) jizya is such a GOOD thing for the treasury that it actually means no government would want to convert anyone to islam inorder to keep the coffers full...& yet no one was stopped from coverting WILLINGLY! & let's not forget the money paid out by christians in spain and the torture carried out by them to turn the population away from islam after the fall of islam in iberian peninsula! yet jizya was a way to ensure that in return non muslims got EQUAL rights and protection from government and other institutions!

I am setting an example, Stop posting in any Indian thread, You do 24x7. You are so obsessed that you watch our entertainment stuff everyday. You can check more Pakistani people do search than Indians. You don't have anything which any Indian will be obsessed. Do some Google search !!

This is a thread about Pakistani media. Isn't it. And you are posting here. Means you are obsessed with Pakistan.

This is a Pakistani forum. Isn't it. And you are present here. Means you are obsessed with Pakistan.

By the way are you my cable tv provider that you know that I watch Indian entertainment everyday??? No.

So stop this childish rant and quit from the forum to prove your point.

As I said quit the forum to prove your point or else accept that you are obsessed with Pakistan.

Set the example please just like I did. :)

heck quit from the forum quit from here quit from saudi, quit from afghan these r all muslim lands blah blah..Heck have u muslims ever thought of quitting Non muslim lands/forum(facebook/youtube) etc etc heck internet itself is a non muslim/non pakistani invention.. So how do i decide ur obsession??

heck quit from the forum quit from here quit from saudi, quit from afghan these r all muslim lands blah blah..Heck have u muslims ever thought of quitting Non muslim lands/forum(facebook/youtube) etc etc heck internet itself is a non muslim/non pakistani invention.. So how do i decide ur obsession??

Drink a glass of water and then read and try to understand what was my post about. :cheers:

This is a thread about Pakistani media. Isn't it. And you are posting here. Means you are obsessed with Pakistan.

This is a Pakistani forum. Isn't it. And you are present here. Means you are obsessed with Pakistan.

By the way are you my cable tv provider that you know that I watch Indian entertainment everyday??? No.

So stop this childish rant and quit from the forum to prove your point.

This thread is all about Anti-Hindu which happens only in Pakistan. So, we need to see those things to know more about Pakistan. This kind of things, I don't find very often elsewhere.

You are not owner of this forum, You don't have any right to say. I can also not say to any Pakistani member on any other forum. Stop posting such absurd logic. Tell owner to say such things, Then it's different thing. Or if you will become Owner, I will leave. You are just a poster like anyone. So, Your view doesn't matter and neither you can set any rule. :tup:

3) jizya is such a GOOD thing for the treasury that it actually means no government would want to convert anyone to islam inorder to keep the coffers full...& yet no one was stopped from coverting WILLINGLY! & let's not forget the money paid out by christians in spain and the torture carried out by them to turn the population away from islam after the fall of islam in iberian peninsula! yet jizya was a way to ensure that in return non muslims got EQUAL rights and protection from government and other institutions!

My God!!

How can u justify Jijya dude??

i will pay tax if my income is above some level...i will pay tax if i have some property..y the hell should i pay a tax if i am non-muslim...this is nothing but a incentive(bribe)/economical threat(to poor non-muslims) by the gov to convert non-muslims to islam.....

This thread is all about Anti-Hindu which happens only in Pakistan. So, we need to see those things to know more about Pakistan. This kind of things, I don't find very often elsewhere.

You are not owner of this forum, You don't have any right to say. I can also not say to any Pakistani member on any other forum. Stop posting such absurd logic. Tell owner to say such things, Then it's different thing. Or if you will become Owner, I will leave. You are just a poster like anyone. So, Your view doesn't matter and neither you can set any rule. :tup:

Quit the forum. Believe me it is really easy to over come your obsession with anything even if it Pakistan. You just have to try.;)

Make a try. :tup:

two points to note here firstly the muslim rulers were so tolerant that even though they ruled for nearly 700 years and yet all these indian things flourished under them!

second point is that all this and MORE was done by muslim rulers today. under muslims south asia invented rockets hyder ali)

Hyder Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

architecture of mughals pictures - Google Search

Why Shah Jahan?s Age is called as the Golden Age of Mughal Empire?

now the point is you said moghul islamic rulers were barbaric then why do you love to accept their culture,cusine architecture as your own! its like jews accepting nazi german things!

Quit the forum. Believe me it is really easy to over come your obsession with anything even if it Pakistan. You just have to try.;)

Make a try. :tup:

You will not decide the Rule as your value is nothing here. You are just one of the ordinary member.

You should tell Web master to banned all Indians, It would be easy to do. Start a thread to banned all Indians......Start make a try...:tup:

Don't talk about Obsession, because Pakistan obsession started from 1947. You don't have anything to talk about obsession because you don't have anything which any India will get obsessed wheras things are completely difference in other way. :tup:

My God!!

How can u justify Jijya dude??

i will pay tax if my income is above some level...i will pay tax if i have some property..y the hell should i pay a tax if i am non-muslim...this is nothing but a incentive(bribe)/economical threat(to poor non-muslims) by the gov to convert non-muslims to islam.....

and how will the STATE benefit if people become muslim??? on the contrary state will have a stop of inflow of taxes! hence if it is upto a state it would love everyone to be a non muslim so they can get money!

the reason jaziya was introduced is the foloowing:

MUSLIMS MUST PAY 2.5% of their income to the welfare of society! in the name of zakaat! hence if every muslim pays 2.5% like islam says no muslim will walk poor!

now as for non muslim subjects they don't pay anything compulsary for the welfare of the society, and protection and justice. hence jaziya!

so basically muslims and non muslims both py the government for welfare and elimination of poverty! THE INVENTION OF TAX that you are currently sooooo proud of paying!

two points to note here firstly the muslim rulers were so tolerant that even though they ruled for nearly 700 years and yet all these indian things flourished under them!

second point is that all this and MORE was done by muslim rulers today. under muslims south asia invented rockets hyder ali)

Hyder Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

architecture of mughals pictures - Google Search

Why Shah Jahan?s Age is called as the Golden Age of Mughal Empire?

now the point is you said moghul islamic rulers were barbaric then why do you love to accept their culture,cusine architecture as your own! its like jews accepting nazi german things!

lol...muslims rulers were anything but not tolerant..they even jailed their own fathers and killed own brothers to get in power...we had kings like chatrapti shivaji maharaj and maharana pratap because of whom we maintained all our knowledge...

PS:I do not follow mughal culture i am strictly vedic and i do not speak for others...I do not hate islam or muslims cause i do not judge car by its driver and my vedic dharma never taught me to put harsh taxes on non vedics or to hate non vedics.

now as for non muslim subjects they don't pay anything compulsary for the welfare of the society, and protection and justice. hence jaziya!

so basically muslims and non muslims both py the government for welfare and elimination of poverty! THE INVENTION OF TAX that you are currently sooooo proud of paying!

They wouldn't have any of the benefits even after paying Jizya . They would still be excluded from welfare. Not allowed religious freedom . Not allowed a fair judicial system --word of a muslim would still be greater than that of a non-muslim in a Sharia court , a muslim would still get away free after harassing a non-muslim .

So a clear case of discrimination.

Otherwise why not impose the "zakat" on all instead of creating a new tax called "jizya"...

lol...muslims rulers were anything but not tolerant..they even jailed their own fathers and killed own brothers to get in power...we had kings like chatrapti shivaji maharaj and maharana pratap because of whom we maintained all our knowledge...

PS:I do not follow mughal culture i am strictly vedic and i do not speak for others...I do not hate islam or muslims cause i do not judge car by its driver and my vedic dharma never taught me to put harsh taxes on non vedics or to hate non vedics.

well good for you for hating the muslims that is your own personal choice. however, your government uses taj mahal and moghul architeture for tourist destination money making.

they use moghul cuisine as INDIAN cuisine representing northern india!

they use moghul wardrobe as indian cultural attire of northern india

now coming to "just indian hindu rulers" how about asoka who killed millions for power and then abidicated! so before you put allllll the killings at the feet of muslims go read up on ALL indian hindu rulers!

this is absolutely unnecessary....Pakistani media should stop bashing hindu religion....job of media is to report facts...that's all....bashing hindus doesn't make PAK media more patriotic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom