What's new

Insensitive remarks about Hindus on Pakistani channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure Gujrati & Kashmiri Muslims do understand the "zehniat" of Hindus. I totally agree with what is said in this video.

How can hindus come around clean when their own history is full of blatant racism against their own dalits. One needs a look at the history of Hinduism to see the truth.

2 nation theory rejected all of that and we are proud of being a separate state of our own.

* On video: This is a video from a light hearted program called hasbe hal. Its like the hyde park.
Dont take it too seriously.

Gujarati Muslims? Well all the Indian Muslims here in UK are either Gujarati Vohras or Kachchi. Come here and say anything against India. And see what happens?

And 2 nation theory says that Hindus and Muslims are different people and can not live together. Which I don't believe is true because in we've been living together for 60 flipping years and hunderds of years before that in India.

I am not saying in India we ALWAYS get along. Because out of 1.2 billion population, we do have difference sometimes and sometimes we do fight. But then again in Pakistan Shias and Sunnis fight as well. Even though they are from the same religion. So it is only understandable that a country with 1.2 billion population and 20% minorities is bound to have communities with difference of opinion and fight sometimes.

Out of 60 years maybe 2 or 3 times there were communal riots which you can call a threat to the communal harmony. But at the end of the day we're all Indians.

And 2 nation theory died with the born of Bangladesh in 1971. And I bet most of you haven't even met a Hindu. But for us Indians I bet ALL OF US have at least 1 Muslim friend. You guys aren't raised like that so you don't know what's it's like to celebrate Muslim's 'Murram's Tajia' and Hindu's 'Rathayatra' together. Because mostly they fall on the same say or week. And people in Ahmedabad, Gujarat [Yes. The sameGujarat] celebrate them together. Because Bhadra Kali's mandir and Sidi sayyed's masjid is next to each other. But you probably won't know because to see a Hindu temple in Pakistan you have to go to some deserted/abandoned place in Sindh.

So that's the beauty of multiculturalism. There are only 100s of Sikhs in Ahmedabad. But we still have a Gurudwara and there are ALWAYS more Hindus in Gurudwara than Sikhs. You won't understand all these things unless you experience them.

@Topic, It is only natural to see such things in Pakistani media. Because the very existence of Pakistan is based on the theory that says Hindus and Muslims can't live together. So they have to keep showing such things, Gujarat riots, Babri mosque demolition so their youth won't question the existence of Pakistan. I bet anything I said above isn't even mentioned in Pakistani media. Is it?

Y did hindus leave for india after independence?? were they chased off the same way the pandits were chased away from the valley??after all islam never hurts and takes gr8 care of the minorities??

17.5 million muslims also left india and migrated to pakistan 5 million of them were killed when they were on their way to pakistan 12.5 million reached pakistan. Tell me why these people left india?

And talking about hindus, we did not asked them to leave. They thought they have done too much injustice with muslims and now muslims have their own land they can take revenge with us.

Let them say what they want..The two nation theory went for a toss in '71 itself..
They can keep showing the Hindu-hating programs as much as they like...

Yes, The Two Nation Theory was put to the mother of all tests in 71. India left no stone unturned in finding any excuse to incite rebellion against Pakistan and succeeded. At least that's what they thought. Even today Pakistan and Bangladesh are one. Our people frequently visit each others countries, just a week ago I lectured a group of about 60 Bangladeshi students on regional stability in SE Asia, even there a student asked me in the questioning session if I saw re-unification as a possibility. The Bangladeshis are still closer to us then they are to you and always will be.
Bangladesh was born out of Pakistan's wound, we are one blood, they may have their own government now but little else has changed.
I would say the Two Nation Theory stands.

This was in the middle ages . Historically a lot of changes have taken place since Akbar and Aurangzeb's times .

Answered in the previous posts , I have still to see you refute the points I made. eg. Jizya can be increased at whim whereas Zakat percentage is fixed.

Would have been more useful if the specific legal passages from the scriptures ( Hadith/Quran) could have been posted here for the benefit of all the readers but thank you anyways.

so you do admit the GOOD influence of rule of atleast some MUSLIM rulers. besides their good influence in culture,cusinine and architecture.

you yourself said from your own source jaziya was fixed now are you refuting yourself here? you got me the figures of 48,24,12.

one question would you prefer paying 2.5% to muslim rulers or pay a fixed 48,24,12? and in exchange common to the time the practise of taking your occupied people as slaves and their women as who*es you actually get to keep your women and your dignity? jaziya was for the time a very nobleand futuristic concept that evolved into modern day tax brackets!

Basically I wasted 5 minutes by watching it the only thing that the old fellow was doing was shaking with Malaria.

three facts we cannot deny:

1) MOGHULS left india in a better state then they found it in!

2) Moghuls were tolerant otherwise india wouldn't have been 80% hindu today. most would have been forced to being muslims.

3) India can never be secular because MOST if not all of you are jumping to somehow show muslims overall as bad evil killers and barbaric :wave:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Medina

this defines us as muslims. from prophet mohammed to salahuddin to mehmat sultan of ottomon empire or moghul emperors story of tolerance is what defines islamic leaders.

By the way I am not present at that forum so your post is meaningless at least for me.

The only thing that proves is that you are scared to debate without the crutches of having the mod team on your side ;)

RESPECTED SIR GREETINGS BUT KINDLY TELL ME WHY SO MUCH HATE AGAINST HINDUS ???????:cheers

The show has been running for well-over two years and in those two years of running, this one odd comment has been singled out with intent of creating a mountain out of a mole-hill. I could post a dozen comedy show clips equating muslims by dress, name or suggestive reference with global terrorism but I'm not saying that there is a lot of hate for muslims in India. It's comedy, it's supposed to build on our insecurities and portray them in a more "easy to digest" manner. So chill out and don't fret.

Assalam alaikum

I would like to share a personnel experiend if i may,

One of our inidan friends posted above that might many of us never have seen a hindu in his life.

Being born in saudia, i never met any hindu but when i went to u.s for studies i met them. we used to played ping pong ( actually i used to beat almost all of them 700+ and was the best among pakistanies. ). they used to wellcome me to play with them, experts to have a good competition and those who were not good to team up with me to beat up the stronger ones from them.

I used to play another team sport, we used to make teams and compete against each other being me the only pakistani with them. Though they would pick the best among them and leave the not so good players for me or i would choose those guys who will not be picked by them, but they would pick up the good looking girls ( even if they were not good players and leave the bad looking short indian girls for me lol). My team used to be winner till my legs dont get tired and after a while we would loose and wait for our turn and the winning would continue for another some hours.

what i m trying to say i spent good time with them they never tried to treat me bad and i never gave them the chance. i dont have any grudges as a matter of fact many of them would like to cut me in pieces but they could not show it bcoz all of the beating they got from me lol

before going to univercity, i met another hindu guy and we became very close to each other. When his wife came to u.s she also became close to me and when ever they would have a fight she would come to my apartment and stay for hours till i force my friend to come over and try to apologize for his wrong doing though most of the time he would not know who started the fight and what wrong did he do lol.

This lady whom i used to call bhabi, told me bhai when u ( muslims have eid ) my dad, uncles from father and mother side would not eat any thing due to sadness bcoz muslims r happy on that day.

Now i believe that lady who trusted me and used to make me dinner when i goto visit them and not some indians sitting behind the pc or some indian whom i meet in a street and try to fool me that he loves muslims .

Btw, my friend and his wife were from GUJRAAAT.

TARIQ

manyy ....oh i mean all pakistanis here are trying to claim that we are taught wrong history here in india.oh i cant help laughing on this baby bashing.and when they cant argue with facts and start getting beaten by indians,start weeping :cry: like a child who first invites his friends to race in his lawn.and when he always gets beaten and his pals make fun of him,he shouts at them,"get out of here.its my home".

Sethi: Murder of History in Pak -1/6 - YouTube

Sethi: Murder of History in Pak -2/6 - YouTube

Sethi: Murder of History in Pak -3/6 - YouTube

Sethi: Murder of History in Pak -4/6 - YouTube

Sethi: Murder of History in Pak -5/6 - YouTube

Sethi: Murder of History in Pak -6/6 - YouTube

so this is your over exaggerated history.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am sure Gujrati & Kashmiri Muslims do understand the "zehniat" of Hindus. I totally agree with what is said in this video.

This shows ur upbringing and racism.

1. Gujarat Really????

a.) What about Irfan Pathan, Yusuf Pathan and Munaf Patel from same Gujarat in India's cricket team???????

b.) What about Azim Premji from same Gujarat who is the richest Muslim in the world???

c.) What about Khwaja Abdul Hamied's Cipla which is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies???????

2. And if you will say Gujarat I can say Bangladesh, Baluchistan or Shias so get real.

3. Why bring India into this thread its about Hindus not about India try to get it in your head that Hindus = India is not the fact.

How can hindus come around clean when their own history is full of blatant racism against their own dalits. One needs a look at the history of Hinduism to see the truth.

The best advise is don't talk about something which you don't know.

2 nation theory rejected all of that and we are proud of being a separate state of our own.

2 Nations theory :rofl::rofl: it was formarly cremated the day Bangaldesh was born. It pro even pakistani don't accept that thory that's why they get divided and separated.

* On video: This is a video from a light hearted program called hasbe hal. Its like the hyde park.Dont take it too seriously.

Really??????

First you say you agree with the video then contradicts yourself in the same post by saing its a silly cheap third class comedy.

Plz, get ur facts clear.

This shows ur upbringing and racism.

1. Gujarat Really????

a.) What about Irfan Pathan, Yusuf Pathan and Munaf Patel from same Gujarat in India's cricket team???????

b.) What about Azim Premji from same Gujarat who is the richest Muslim in the world???

c.) What about Khwaja Abdul Hamied's Cipla which is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies???????

2. And if you will say Gujarat I can say Bangladesh, Baluchistan or Shias so get real.

3. Why bring India into this thread its about Hindus not about India try to get it in your head that Hindus = India is not the fact.

The best advise is don't talk about something which you don't know.

2 Nations theory :rofl::rofl: it was formarly cremated the day Bangaldesh was born. It pro even pakistani don't accept that thory that's why they get divided and separated.

Really??????

First you say you agree with the video then contradicts yourself in the same post by saing its a silly cheap third class comedy.

Plz, get ur facts clear.

so these examples make india come clean???

if so then pakistan is secular because:

Pakistan's first Hindu Chief Justice

pakistan had a HINDU CHIEF JUSTICE!!! wooow we are tolerant nation! because according to you azeem premji and irfan pathan means gujrat has no hatred to muslims! please let's not give dumb logical explainations like a few names to show their is no bias!

manyy ....oh i mean all pakistanis here are trying to claim that we are taught wrong history here in india.oh i cant help laughing on this baby bashing.and when they cant argue with facts and start getting beaten by indians,start weeping :cry: like a child who first invites his friends to race in his lawn.and when he always gets beaten and his pals make fun of him,he shouts at them,"get out of here.its my home".

Sethi: Murder of History in Pak -1/6 - YouTube

Sethi: Murder of History in Pak -2/6 - YouTube

Sethi: Murder of History in Pak -3/6 - YouTube

Sethi: Murder of History in Pak -4/6 - YouTube

Sethi: Murder of History in Pak -5/6 - YouTube

Sethi: Murder of History in Pak -6/6 - YouTube

so this is your over exaggerated history.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is one man's OPINION, not an established fact. Even before the show starts a message reads that the views and opinions expressed in the show are the opinion of the host and the guests and do not represent channel policy.
That much for your great argument.
I think Arundhati Roy's version of the story will be quite the opposite to that of Mr. Sethi's. Will that too be accepted with the openness that you have shown for Mr. Sethi's assessment ?

so these examples make india come clean???

if so then pakistan is secular because:

Pakistan's first Hindu Chief Justice

pakistan had a HINDU CHIEF JUSTICE!!! wooow we are tolerant nation! because according to you azeem premji and irfan pathan means gujrat has no hatred to muslims! please let's not give dumb logical explainations like a few names to show their is no bias!

No because that poor hindu chief justice was part of the settlement when govt. of pakistan and pakistani lawyers was fighting.

And the worst part was that Hindu was forced to get away from his religion.

That Hindu judge was forced to take oath in the name of Allah not in the name of Bhagwan or pakistani constitution.

So this example of urs is foolish.

so you do admit the GOOD influence of rule of atleast some MUSLIM rulers. besides their good influence in culture,cusinine and architecture.

There are good and bad influences of every ruler , religion has nothing much to do with it , I never made any judgements on this topic , but the points about intolerance still stands --Feroz Shah Tughluk and Allauddin Khilji had their accomplishments in improving infrastructure , changing conventional economic systems etc . It would fill 200 pages if I were to list all the good points and bad points . However just by acknowledging all the pros, the cons don't simply disappear .

you yourself said from your own source jaziya was fixed now are you refuting yourself here? you got me the figures of 48,24,12.
!

See the first book extract I quoted , Jizya rates were fixed at that 48,24,12 for the subcontinent (northern part) during the moghul dynasty. Figures vary for the Delhi Sultanate , the 5 different muslim dynasties at Delhi , the Bahamani Sultanate in the South , even upto the Mysore Kingdom of Hyder Ali ....in each circumstance the rates are different.

The first book I mentioned contains details for Jizya extraction in Saudi Arabia under Wahhabbi Culture . If you mention Muslim rulers , instead of "Muslim rulers in India" then all muslim rulers all over the world and their Jizya practices should be logically compared . All of them will certainly not have figures of 48,24,12.

one question would you prefer paying 2.5% to muslim rulers or pay a fixed 48,24,12? and in exchange common to the time the practise of taking your occupied people as slaves and their women as who*es you actually get to keep your women and your dignity? jaziya was for the time a very nobleand futuristic concept that evolved into modern day tax brackets

Intolerance is Intolerance ...we cannot compare different practices from different regions (eg. the practices you mentioned are middle eastern practices ) and compare them to draw conclusions that some Muslim rulers were more tolerant than others . Question is were Hindus and other minorities treated fairly ---which they were not. How unfairly they were treated is a question best left to the ages .

PS: This debate can be taken even further if I were to compare the attitude of contemporary
Hindu/Sikh rulers ( Maharana Pratap , Shivaji Maharaj , The Vijaynagar Kingdom , the Nairs in Kerela , The Sikhs -Maharaja Ranjit Singh) towards their muslim subjects ...and contrast it with the Muslim rulers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom