What's new

INS Vikramaditya:Sea Trails pictures

They might have been curious.You really have to ask Norwegians.But they do that quite often.One of my friends in Navy once told me P 3 Orions Of Royal Australian Navy used to do surveillance on Indian Navy Ships,especially ships of Russian origin.

WTF???????? so now the Norwegians are playing the game it seems, the Australians used to spy on Indian ships long back, not sure they are doing it right now,however, that spying started when India and US were at odds, after the Bangladesh liberation war, the US and India lacked trust, and the Australians being the ally of US were also skeptic of India,and in 1980's, Indian navy contracted and started buying many ships for its navy of Russian origin, this alarmed the Indonesia, the Indonesians had threatened to attack Indian islands of Andaman to support Pakistan and to divert attention of Indian navy, that's why many ships were bought by the Indian navy and were sent to patrol those regions, and the Australians also used to patrol these waters and used to spy on Indian navy ships, however,we need more ships now, we cannot trust the Indonesians nor the Australians, our tri-service command at Andaman island woefully lacks weapons and infrastructure,we need to develop it fast and quickly, we shouldn't be worried about what the fvck these people think,but i was quiet amused to see Norwegians doing this.

WTF???????? so now the Norwegians are playing the game it seems, the Australians used to spy on Indian ships long back, not sure they are doing it right now,however, that spying started when India and US were at odds, after the Bangladesh liberation war, the US and India lacked trust, and the Australians being the ally of US were also skeptic of India,and in 1980's, Indian navy contracted and started buying many ships for its navy of Russian origin, this alarmed the Indonesia, the Indonesians had threatened to attack Indian islands of Andaman to support Pakistan and to divert attention of Indian navy, that's why many ships were bought by the Indian navy and were sent to patrol those regions, and the Australians also used to patrol these waters and used to spy on Indian navy ships, however,we need more ships now, we cannot trust the Indonesians nor the Australians, our tri-service command at Andaman island woefully lacks weapons and infrastructure,we need to develop it fast and quickly, we shouldn't be worried about what the fvck these people think,but i was quiet amused to see Norwegians doing this.

Those were old stories.Indonesia did that in 1965.Though I must point out Vikramaditya has not formally inducted in to Indian Navy,So Norwegians were officially doing surveillance on a Russian Ship.

Something that caught my eyes are the yellow markings on the deck, that are showing the directions to the parkingslots of the aircraft (zoom in).

6y294swv.jpg

The 2 slots in the front (4 and 5 in the pic below) seems to be smaller and could be for helicopter or smaller fighters.

jbbw5dyd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom