What's new

INS Arihant : Updates & Discussion

Some thing a bit old but posting from another forum...

VERY VERY INTERESTING if you read it

NDTV AJIT DOVAL.jpg

DOVAL screwed NDTV
balleballe.gif

@Abingdonboy @Levina @ranjeet @kaykay @kurup @MilSpec @anant_s @SR-91

Oh BTW a small update: SOURCE Based

INS Arihant has done a total of 24 missile ejections over 6 different depths. Each of the depth test scenario was repeated to re validate the whole process. Its been doing some good testing quietly....

INS Aridhaman is almost ready for a small launch party.. Expected in Q2 or Q3 this year.. (prolly July)

View attachment 287261

DOVAL screwed NDTV View attachment 287260

INS Arihant has done a total of 24 missile ejections over 6 different depths. Each of the depth test scenario was repeated to re validate the whole process. Its been doing some good testing quietly....

INS Aridhaman is almost ready for a small launch party.. Expected in Q2 or Q3 this year.. (prolly July)

Finally someone is here to put a stop on leaking classified information to public.
A law should be passed asap, if any govt official is caught passing classified information to anyone, will be charged under TRAITORS or ESPIONAGE law. Lifetime jail without bail.

@PARIKRAMA bro, that is DOVAL'S phone number up there.:crazy: I'm gonna call him tonight, any particular question you want me to ask him? :lol::lol:

View attachment 287261

Few months back this letter was posted by few on this forum.
Am I right @Abingdonboy ?

NDTV had lost its credibility immediately after Kargil war. JMHO!

Finally someone is here to put a stop on leaking classified information to public.
A law should be passed asap, if any govt official is caught passing classified information to anyone, will be charged under TRAITORS or ESPIONAGE law. Lifetime jail without bail.

@PARIKRAMA bro, that is DOVAL'S phone number up there.:crazy: I'm gonna call him tonight, any particular question you want me to ask him? :lol::lol:

Yes bro, ask him what handle he uses in PDF?

But I think he is returning or just returned from. Paris where on 14th he had a meeting with NSA Janjua. You can get a inside scoop of that too..

View attachment 287261

)
Yes, I remember reading this at the time- it should have been done long ago but thankfully someone is now paying attention to these sorts of OpSec issues.

It's funny how quick the Indian media was to state again and again that all visuals of the Pathankot activity during the operations were NOT live and delayed by "unspecified time". They reiterated it every few moments its seems- they have FINALLY been told how to behave in such incidents.

Few months back this letter was posted by few on this forum.
Am I right @Abingdonboy ?

NDTV had lost its credibility immediately after Kargil war. JMHO!
You're right, it had been posted (and discussed) some time ago.

I don't know about Kargil but 26/11 was certainly when the Indian media and NDTV in particular showed its true colours. Those vermin got people (NSG operators) killed and that is unforgivable- they have blood on their hands but continue to pretend they are the moral authority of India.

Dummy missile ejections ,,,,, I guess .

How reliable is your source ??

Also make sure you are not revealing anything serious .

Dummy missile ejections ,,,,, I guess .

How reliable is your source ??

Also make sure you are not revealing anything serious .

Dummy ejections sir.. its done for a continuous period over a month back...

Source is not revealing anything more to me.. So i am posting only when some information is about to make way to media...

Will keep it in mind for postings sir.. no serious revelation...

Back
Top Bottom