What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

These development suck the road management is poor, the buildings are pathetic, and many of them are t/o we talk about comparing our cities to London, Los Angeles, Sydney, New York City, and Rio de Janeiro. Forget about those our cities are no where near Bangalore it's going to take Pakistan 200 years to develop tall buildings

Islamabad:

Centaurus Progress:

860052_10151484328192755_238704616_o.jpg

i like the changing colour effects :D
859512_10151484321862755_1057415452_o.jpg

I heard we were gonna have imax theaters in Islamabad, Lahore, and Karachi it's already 2013 are there any updates on that?

Y'all I asked a question does anybody have any updates on the imax theaters in Islamabad, Lahore, and Karachi or was this just another scam by the government?????

I'm actually enjoying these pictures they're very beautiful.............. I think Pakistan can become one of the richest countries in the world and a hub of tourism if our government works hard and doesn't slack off!!!!!!!!!!! Our country needs to increase its education, technology, roads, skyscrapers, and most of all they need to form a task force like some sort of DEA agents esp in Karachi to hunt down all these criminals who shoot innocent folks and steal money for their living and don't care about our people and the development. I actually don't mind if other cities are being developed as long as they fix their roads it would be much better if Karachi is the most developed city since it is known as the mega city of Pakistan.

Yup, as i feared. The escalators will be shot in a couple of weeks, riding the metro will be like riding in new khan; someone's smelly armpit right against your face, nobody will ever form a queue because, lets face it, we are animals with less etiquette than weasels, the buses will be excessively over crowded which means that it will never become a popular mode of transportation, that the buses will be dirty and that they will be ruined in a few months......you get the idea. How much would it take for the government to appoint some men with sticks to whack any moron who does not form a line and also to keep every bus from taking more than a set number of passengers?
We don't even get embarrassed.

Back
Top Bottom