Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

541394_486750744714311_850811175_n.jpg

544444_486750851380967_1396601951_n.jpg

538136_486750891380963_648703770_n.jpg

20130205_154901_zps309a0072.jpg

20130205_155032_zpsb2a7fd7f.jpg

20130205_155609_zps9ca50ab2.jpg

20130205_155317_zpsb144cf01.jpg

Lahore has become an architects and engineers playground. This is where they all come and build stuff.

One law that should pass in Pakistan is

a) Every property must be PAINTED or every 3 years you PAINT your property and get a licence from Government for your Painted Property, by owners of the home or renters

This will create 100,000 Jobs in country too often people live in shacks and huts

b) Owners should have right to call police if anyone is painting political grafiti on walls

A good video on the development in Karachi.

This man does have a solid Track Record , I hope that perhaps in next government we get

In Ideal world.... if there was a Team of reformist

I would divide the Operations of country as follow:

Imran Khan (To Focus on Constitutional reforms, Social reforms, Hospital refoms, Schools , Taxation reforms)
Qadri (Deal with Gulf countries bring in investment, contol the uneducated Mullas with Education)
Musharaf (Deal with European countries, forigne affairs, Military and Economy, IT , Corpoations)
Mustafa Kamal (Country wide Mega Projects , Power plants, Waste pocessing , Roads, Railways)

One really wishes to go on a road trip in Pakistani Highways I find the roads of Pakistan (Highways) quite inspiring with open space and clean travel

The cities are somewhat cluttered but highways hmm surely would love to drive on them

Last edited by a moderator:
Lahore:

Center for Energy Research & Development (CERAD)

CM Shahbaz Sharif inaugurated Center for Energy Research & Development (CERAD) earlier today at Kala Shah Kaku Campus, UET. CERAD aims at training postgraduate students, developing links with other academic and research institutions and create a hub of technical expertise in mainstream and alternative renewable energies which include Photovoltaic, Solar thermal, wind, bio and hydel power. This will help Pakistan in catering energy issues in the long run

819227_501970583174886_1785366324_o_zps877a69fe.png

Metro Bus

541458_502028376502440_1235174038_n.jpg

MM Alam Road Progress:

2.JPG

4.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

10.JPG

SALAMUN ALAIKUM TO ALL MY BROTHERS IN ISLAM ,SHIA OR SUNNI ALHAMDULILAH WE AGREE LA ILLAHA ILLAH MUHMAD RASULULLAH..... I LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT IS TODAY THE MOST RACIST AND ANTI MUSLIM , THEY HAVE BEEN HELPED SO MUCH BY ALL OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS AROUND THE WORLD ,OUR SHRINES ARE DESTROYED ,OUR MOSQUES ARE DEMOLISHED WE CAN NOT TALK OUR POOR MUSLIMS HOUSES ARE TAKEN OVER IN COLOMBO AND PEOPLE HAVE BEEN THROWN TO THE STREETS ,YOUNG MUSLIM GIRLS HAVE NO WHERE TO GO WITH THEIR FAMILY,HALAL CERTIFICATION HAS BEEN ORDERED TO BE BANNED BY BUDDHIST BIGOT PRIESTS , WE CAN NOT BUY LANDS , WE CAN NOT RENT HOMES, WE CAN NOT DO BUSINESS AND WE BEEN TOLD WE CAN NOT PROTEST IF WE PROTEST WE WILL BE BRANDED AS TALIBAN TERRORIST , THEY SAY WE USE THE HALAL CERTIFICATION TO FINANCE WORLD ISLAM TERROR, AS THE DEFENSE SECRETARY IS THE PRESIDENT'S BROTHER WE CAN NOT OPEN OUR MOUTH, WE ARE SAFE FOR THE MOMENT AS THE UN PRESSURE IS ON THE GOVERNMENT ,OTHERWISE ALLAH SWT FORBID THEY WERE PLANNING TO SLAUGHTER US LIKE THE BURMESE MUSLIMS. WE HAVE LOST ALL HOPES THEY ALSO ACCUSE THE LOCAL MUSLIMS THAT WE COLLABORATE WITH PAKISTANIS TO SMUGGLE DRUGS ,I KINDLY REQUEST ALL MUSLIM READERS TO PUT ALL OTHER PETTY ISSUES ASIDE AND UNITE AS ONE UMMAH , WE DO NOT NEED GUNS BELIEVE ME , THE RESOURCES WHAT ALLAH SWT HAS BLESSED THE MUSLIMS WITH AND THE IMAN. IS ENOUGH . MY SUGGESTION IS WE CREATE A WORLD MUSLIM CITIZENSHIP AND START A FINANCIAL TRUST WHERE ALL OF CONTRIBUTE DAILY CONSISTENTLY, WE NEED TO FIRST EMPOWER OUR POOR MUSLIMS , EDUCATE THEM AND THEN THINK OF A 5,MILLION STRONG WELL TRAINED MILITARY FORCE TO ACT AS PEACE KEEPERS UNDER UN FLAG, WHEN AND WHERE NEEDED. SRI LANKA IS PLANNING TO SEND 500 SOLDIERS ON US REQUEST TO AFGHANISTAN AS PEACE KEEPERS ,FIRST GO AND SEE WHAT THEY DID TO THE POOR HELPLESS CHILDREN IN HAITI- THEY RAPED KIDS, THEY WANT TO TAKE REVENGE ON AFGHANISTAN FOR TALIBAN BLASTING THE BUDDHA STATUES, AND PLANNING TO RAPE THE GIRLS AND KILL THEM MERCILESSLY. WE ARE SAD THAT PAKISTAN HAS IGNORED THE PLIGHT OF SRI LANKAN MUSLIMS.... WE DEPEND ALOT ON YOU BROTHERS, PLEASE READ ONLINE ALL WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US DISCREETLY IN COLOMBO SRI ,LANKA. WE ARE HELPLESS , AND OUR MINISTERS ARE SO CORRUPT THEY WONT TALK. YOU MUST EXPOSE THIS ANTI MUSLIM GOVERNMENT TO ALL IN PAKISTAN ,JAZAKALA
Our government does not even care about Pakistani citizens being slaughtered by Taliban, you expect it to help your people? dont expect anything until new government comes in. Please create a separate thread about it so everyone can see it :) welcome to PDF

Back
Top Bottom