What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

IMAG0325_zps0aa376c1.jpg

IMAG0326_zps3cee4b20.jpg

IMAG0327_zps948f272f.jpg

IMAG0328_zpsff23b90f.jpg

IMAG0329_zps1a512052.jpg

IMAG0330_zps820ab403.jpg

Guys I am paranoid. In the last one year, two trucks have hit these overhead pedestrian bridges resulting in a complete destruction. I just hope that the punjab govt is aware of the fact that such incident can happen again since we have a web of pedestrian bridges in lahore now specially the BRT ones. I hope they take some kind of precautions to keep the truck drivers in check. Hitting these BRT pedestrian bridges can cost many human lives as it is connected with a ticket office and the whole station on the flyover.

this is crap, BRT routes and train routes are totally different, or where whould then make big metro stations? cant make them on the middle of the road, do that?

also metro routes are made to make distances short

lastly i dont think their designed the bridges according to the metro tolerance factor

Infrastructure of Lahore MBS is way different then the one in india and in other cities around the world it can easily accommodate the light rail in future

Proposed Malir River Expressway, Karachi: (courtesy, skyscrapercity forum)
plan:
Firms-Shortlisted-For-Malir-Expressway-Construction.jpg

on map:
8365240567_d6b9bae4d0_b.jpg

Shah faisal colony bridge, on the malir river, expressway will go from it's top
04-feb-Malir%20RiverBridge-K.jpg

Great to see this good job! Is this the first Cable stay bridge in Pakistan? Karachi harbor crossing bridge was also proposed!
Yea, its the first of it's kind in Pakistan, i doubt that KHCB won't be built, unless someone from Karachi can bring updates.

Great to see this good job! Is this the first Cable stay bridge in Pakistan? Karachi harbor crossing bridge was also proposed!

Yea, its the first of it's kind in Pakistan, i doubt that KHCB won't be built, unless someone from Karachi can bring updates.

Dudes,

Ayub_bridge.jpg

sukker.jpg

This is in Sukkar over the Indus and then there are hundreds more in the north, just smaller, and they are being replaced with huge concrete bridges.

Back
Top Bottom