What's new

Infosys Employee Arrested Over "Spread-The-Virus" Post, Company Sacks Him

The name says it all.

Wants to probably avenge genocide of 50,000 Muslims in recent Delhi riots.

Thanks to NDTV for revealing his name. They usually don't disclose names when a special community is involved in a crime.
You racist hindu..... but at least rapes are reduced

When Pakistan was very near to be a reality all the hindu businessman run months before the partition. Their aim was given by nehru to bankrupt new country Pakistan before its existence. So they not only run to india but before they depart they also shift all their machinery to india and put fire on the remaining things to stop Pakistan using their belongings. So their is no hindu banker or industrial giant in Pakistan.

But we have Christian Nasir Shoun the owner of Shoun Bank, Soneri bank, Shoun aviation and many other business belong to him.

We have Byram D. Avari a parsi bussiman who owns second largest five star hotel chain in Pakistan.

So keep ur filthy propoganda for your own people. Thanks.
Ever heard of Wipro Azim Premji... Abidali Neemuchwala, Yousuf Hamied, M.A. Yusuff Ali... No?? I can bet that each one of above have more money than richest man in Pakistan....
Now name me some Pakistani Hindus who are as big as above giants...

Stupid fellow and he was a senior technical architect.He should stay in jail forever.

lol for quoting the irrelevant UN resolutions. Last resort of the incompetent.
WHY YOU ALWAYS ASSUME YOURSELF INNOCENT THAT ONLY PAKISTAN DID REALLY BAD AGAINST INDIA AND YOU DID NOTHING BAD AGAINST PAKISTAN, DO I LIST YOU EVENTS THAT INDIA ALWAYS DID REALLY BAD FOR PAKISTAN

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST MESS/THREAT FOR THE PEACE FOR THE SUBCONTINENT
JAI TERRORIST HIND

WHY YOU ALWAYS ASSUME YOURSELF INNOCENT THAT ONLY PAKISTAN DID REALLY BAD AGAINST INDIA AND YOU DID NOTHING BAD AGAINST PAKISTAN, DO I LIST YOU EVENTS THAT INDIA ALWAYS DID REALLY BAD FOR PAKISTAN

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST MESS/THREAT FOR THE PEACE FOR THE SUBCONTINENT
JAI TERRORIST HIND

Because we deal in Facts, not fiction.

Because we deal in Facts, not fiction.
CAN I LIST YOU WHAT YOU REALLY DID BAD AGAINST US SINCE OUR INDEPENDENCE
I KNOW ITS NOT YOUR FAULT YOUR COUNTRY/CULTURE BELIEVES IN LIES AND DECEPTIONS

WHY YOU ATTACK US FIRST IN 65 AND YOU INTERFERE OUR INTERNAL MATTER IN 71, WHY YOU ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED SIACHIN GLACIER IN 84, BEFORE THAT WE HAD NO DISPUTE FOR THAT AREA, FROM DAY ONE YOU SEND COUNTLESS SPY AND TERRORISTS TO DESTABILIZED PAKISTAN , YOU FORGET SARBAJEET SINGH/YADEV WHAT ARE THESE TERRORISTS DOING IN PAKISTAN, PREACHING HINDUISM PEACEFULLY IN PAKISTAN

ridiculous.... the largest private operator of luxury buses in my state is owned by a muslim...how i know this is i went to the owner long time back to ask for a job...most of the rich people in my village out of top 6... 2 are muslims...there seems to be a some kinda misinformation i think spread telling that muslims not being let to start a business or something...which is totally wrong..muslims in india are very successful in running businesses...they are ready to take huge risks and reap huge reward unlike hindus who's life goal is to get a government job....economically speaking muslims are key drivers of india's economic engine...formal or otherwise :-)enjoy:).

CAN I LIST YOU WHAT YOU REALLY DID BAD AGAINST US SINCE OUR INDEPENDENCE
I KNOW ITS NOT YOUR FAULT YOUR COUNTRY/CULTURE BELIEVES IN LIES AND DECEPTIONS

WHY YOU ATTACK US FIRST IN 65 AND YOU INTERFERE OUR INTERNAL MATTER IN 71, WHY YOU ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED SIACHIN GLACIER IN 84, BEFORE THAT WE HAD NO DISPUTE FOR THAT AREA, FROM DAY ONE YOU SEND COUNTLESS SPY AND TERRORISTS TO DESTABILIZED PAKISTAN , YOU FORGET SARBAJEET SINGH/YADEV WHAT ARE THESE TERRORISTS DOING IN PAKISTAN, PREACHING HINDUISM PEACEFULLY IN PAKISTAN

Open a new thread for your rant.

You might want to watch this to know more about Sarbajeet singh and pakistan's behavior. (warning: not for the faint hearted)

When Pakistan was very near to be a reality all the hindu businessman run months before the partition. Their aim was given by nehru to bankrupt new country Pakistan before its existence. So they not only run to india but before they depart they also shift all their machinery to india and put fire on the remaining things to stop Pakistan using their belongings. So their is no hindu banker or industrial giant in Pakistan.

But we have Christian Nasir Shoun the owner of Shoun Bank, Soneri bank, Shoun aviation and many other business belong to him.

We have Byram D. Avari a parsi bussiman who owns second largest five star hotel chain in Pakistan.

So keep ur filthy propoganda for your own people. Thanks.
Still blaming Hindus even after 75 years... No wonder minority of Pakistan decreased... Just because of mind-set ppl like you carry...

Jai Hind... Jai Shri Ram ram
Keep chanting... You will return to your roots....

Back
Top Bottom