What's new

Infosys Employee Arrested Over "Spread-The-Virus" Post, Company Sacks Him

So now posting News is also "indirectly insulting islam" ?

How about posting cartoons ?
looks your negative ratings and your posts ratios, this shows you come here only for trolls, and why you ((INDIA)) have ego that you can HANDLE this threat by your own

WORLD MOST ADVANCE COUNTRY/SUPERPOWER (USA) ACCEPTED CHINESE HELP, SO YOU'RE IN NOT A SITUATION/CONDITIONS TO HANDLE THIS THREAT BY YOUR OWN

looks your negative ratings and your posts ratios, this shows you come here only for trolls, and why you ((INDIA)) have ego that you can HANDLE this threat by your own

WORLD MOST ADVANCE COUNTRY/SUPERPOWER (USA) ACCEPTED CHINESE HELP, SO YOU'RE IN NOT A SITUATION/CONDITIONS TO HANDLE THIS THREAT BY YOUR OWN

I don't recall even a SINGLE Indian asking for your opinion or your advice.

You should be giving them to imran khan.

See if your ego or his can handle that.

I don't recall even a SINGLE Indian asking for your opinion or your advice.

You should be giving them to imran khan.

See if your ego or his can handle that.
ITS NOT ABOUT EGO, ITS ABOUT LOGIC AND COMMONSENSE, WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FACILITATES TO REGISTER THESE CASES OR EVEN COUNTS DEATH IN A REMOTE VILLAGES
AND I AM TALKING IN GENERAL SENSE, NOT GIVING ANY ADVICE TO ANYONE

wHAT IS TRYING TO TO PROVE, TROLLING, I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND
Little Muslim kid in India has more fight defending his motherland than these brats who just talk about vacationing in Shimla.. Pehle apna ghar bacha lo baadme aana shimla.

Trying to prove the "Mindset".

Did you listen to the video ?
NO

"Logic and common sense" ? Those are big words. See if you can apply them here.

I HAVE LOTS OF SIMILAR VIDEOS THAT MUSLIMS OF INDIA ACTUALLY HATES INDIA ITS PROOFS NOTING, WE ARE NOT TRYING TO INCLUDE KASHMIR IN PAKISTAN BUT WANT INDIA WILL DO REFERENDUM NEUTRALLY TO LET KASHMIRIS DECIDE WHICH COUNTRIES THEY WANNA TO LIVE WITH OR WILL BECOME INDEPENDENT COUNTRY, AS YOU PROMISES AT THE FRONT OF THE WORLD (UN)

NO

I HAVE LOTS OF SIMILAR VIDEOS THAT MUSLIMS OF INDIA ACTUALLY HATES INDIA ITS PROOFS NOTING, WE ARE NOT TRYING TO INCLUDE KASHMIR IN PAKISTAN BUT WANT INDIA WILL DO REFERENDUM NEUTRALLY TO LET KASHMIRIS DECIDE WHICH COUNTRIES THEY WANNA TO LIVE WITH OR WILL BECOME INDEPENDENT COUNTRY, AS YOU PROMISES AT THE FRONT OF THE WORLD (UN)

Nehru went to the UN to peacefully vacate pakistan occupied kashmir. (without cabinet approval).

UN failed to do that and give us justice. So now UN is as irrelevant and pakistani opinion.

Though this has nothing to do with the topic.

Nehru went to the UN to peacefully vacate pakistan occupied kashmir. (without cabinet approval).

UN failed to do that and give us justice. So now UN is as irrelevant and pakistani opinion.

Though this has nothing to do with the topic.
YOU STARTED IT AND UN RESOLUTIONS IS FOR ALL KASHMIR NOT IOK OR Azad Kashmir AND STILL EFFECTIVE,
I KNOW LYING AND DECEPTIONS IS IN YOUR BLOOD AND IN YOUR CULTURE

Back
Top Bottom