What's new

Infosys Employee Arrested Over "Spread-The-Virus" Post, Company Sacks Him

Still blaming Hindus even after 75 years... No wonder minority of Pakistan decreased... Just because of mind-set ppl like you carry...

Keep chanting... You will return to your roots....
I m not blaming you. I just answer you , that why there in no hindu billionaire in Pakistan. And i also give you prove with names and their field for the reference of non muslim billionaire. You can see your post answer in my reply if you r not blind. And no non muslim decrease in Pakistan after 1950. But you will not understand because that not your fault that's just side effects of cow urine which you drink daily. Thanks

I m not blaming you. I just answer you , that why there in no hindu billionaire in Pakistan. And i also give you prove with names and their field for the reference of non muslim billionaire. You can see your post answer in my reply if you r not blind. And no non muslim decrease in Pakistan after 1950. But you will not understand because that not your fault that's just side effects of cow urine which you drink daily. Thanks
Billionaires???
Their are only around 2or 3 billionaire in Pakistan... And I looked for the bank you mentioned... From President to ceo to chairman... All Muslim and no where their is mention of the name of the Christen you named... And that Parsi... He is around 300million not billions... And in whole of Pakistan you found only 2 non Muslim names...?? Its a shame equating them to Indian Muslim... Clearly India need not learn tolerance and secularism from a Islamic state...

Thailand Tablighi Jamaat comes visiting India.

8 new positive COVID19 cases in Tamil Nadu from Erode (contact of the Thai Nationals who are undergoing treatment at IRT Perundurai). Patients were identified through contact tracing. All patients isolated for treatment: Dr C Vijayabaskar, Tamil Nadu Health Minister.

EURyRvsUwAAS3IJ

Billionaires???
Their are only around 2or 3 billionaire in Pakistan... And I looked for the bank you mentioned... From President to ceo to chairman... All Muslim and no where their is mention of the name of the Christen you named... And that Parsi... He is around 300million not billions... And in whole of Pakistan you found only 2 non Muslim names...?? Its a shame equating them to Indian Muslim... Clearly India need not learn tolerance and secularism from a Islamic state...
That Parsi own five stars hotel across the country and also in dubai his Karachi hotel' s worth more than your taj hotel mumbai (which was burn once in mumbai)
I can tell you the names of dozen of billionaire in Pakistan but it will hurt your ego deeper than the last time. So you believe what ever you want but the truth is that non muslims are more free and welcome to any sector in Pakistan, not like india racism and now Hinduism. Keep yourself bizzy in your stinking business.

Indians are finding an excuse to spread covid in Pakistan. Just install flame throwers at the border already and ban any visa for Indians - - - - - - - -. I fear someone already has flown from a third country to attend the recent tableeghi sessions in here

Bengaluru:

An Infosys employee in Bengaluru has been arrested by the City Crime Branch (CCB) for a shocking social media post urging people to "go out and sneeze" and spread the highly contagious COVID-19 virus that has infected over 700 people across the country and killed at least 17 others.

"Let's join hands, go out and sneeze with open mouth in public. Spread the virus," Mujeeb Mohammed, a resident of the city for 25 years, wrote on Facebook.

"The person who put this post, saying people should go out and sneeze and spread the virus, has been detained. His name is Mujeeb and he works in a software company. A case has been registered," Sandeep Patil, Joint Commissioner (CCB, Bengaluru).

A leading IT services firm, Infosys responded saying the post was "against the code of conduct and its commitment to responsible social sharing".

"Infosys has completed its investigation on the social media post by one of its employees and we believe that this is not a case of mistaken identity," the company said in a statement posted on Twitter.

"The social media post by the employee is against Infosys' code of conduct and its commitment to responsible social sharing. Infosys has a zero tolerance policy towards such acts and has accordingly, terminated the services of the employee," the statement added.

https://www.ndtv.com/karnataka-news...company-sacks-him-2201926?pfrom=home-bigstory

@IFB, this story was factually reported by NDTV. :)

Stupid fellow and he was a senior technical architect.

The fault lies in the Indian education system which generally produces not thinkers but robots for jobs. They may have any fancy, high-sounding job title but most of them cannot be called "educated" in the real sense. :)

Consider this simple fact : Between 1995 and 2015 more than 300,000 Indian farmers committed suicide because of the really silly reason of not being able to repay loans. Tell me, how many Indian MBAs and engineers saw this fact as injustice and revolted against the system and wanted to change the system ?? These MBAs and engineers never failed to observe religious occasions. They all will say that their religion champions humanity but they fail in serving humanity.

He should stay in jail forever.

Well, I hope his extreme religious thinking changes.

Last edited:
That Parsi own five stars hotel across the country and also in dubai his Karachi hotel' s worth more than your taj hotel mumbai (which was burn once in mumbai)
I can tell you the names of dozen of billionaire in Pakistan but it will hurt your ego deeper than the last time. So you believe what ever you want but the truth is that non muslims are more free and welcome to any sector in Pakistan, not like india racism and now Hinduism. Keep yourself bizzy in your stinking business.
Dozen of billionaires...??? Don't make a fool of yourself... Entire Pakistan had only 2-4 ppl who has a billion $...
And Taj Mahal palace hotel is owned by tata group... Don't even compare it with someone who owns a few hotels in Pakistan and Dubai... And also Tata grp donated 1500 crore rupees that is more than 3000 crore pkr... Ask that Parsi or anyone in Pakistan to match that... His 80% wealth will be gone...
Now coming to racism... You told that non Muslim are welcome in any sector in Pakistan... Tell me can a non Muslim(Hindu) become President or prime minister of Pakistan... Or even army chief??

Tablighi Jamat gift to nation. 29 Carona suspects in a single town - Macherla, AP.

10 foreigners from Kenya, Sudan and Djibouti found hidden in a mosque in Meerut

No this is not a queue for grocery shopping but for registration for relief amount under PM package under corona and they do have papers and are very much willing to show it.

EUP7HMQU4AAFJuc

Back
Top Bottom