What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

VrSoldiers
Mind posting the a short list of important stuff that we need to purchase specially for PMA? :curious:
we're book-less :p till we get our call letter.
:o

well to be exact there are 5 forms in that booklet, two are sent to GHQ, one to PMA, and two will be presented when you will report at PMA, please make sure you are sending the right form to the right place, plus that booklet contains lil information about the holidays, clothing to take with you, clothing to be provided by army, and some other useful information.
wow. what a charm to get it. I would love to have it as soon as possible. :)

VrSoldiers
Mind posting the a short list of important stuff that we need to purchase specially for PMA? :curious:
we're book-less :p till we get our call letter.
:o
well you have to wear a pocketless white shirt, tie and grey trousers on arrival

in the stuff to take to PMA is dark grey trousers , flask, alarm clock, ja e nimaz, nimaz cap, socks, vests, briefs, handkerchief, shalwar kameez, night suit, bathroom slippers, PT joggers, roll on back for holidays and a steel trunk!!! plus a Quran as well!!

wow. what a charm to get it. I would love to have it as soon as possible. :)

yaar i dont know but i have been really fatigued, one cause i am low on stamina/fitness, plus all the lil details you have to follow for the dresses e.g. trousers should have buckles to increse/decrease waist!! its something you are unable to find in most shops and even many tailors are unable to grasp the idea!!! plus those PT shoes are short they haven been in karachi market for 3 months now, i had to get a pair from pindi!!!

well you have to wear a pocketless white shirt, tie and grey trousers on arrival

in the stuff to take to PMA is dark grey trousers , flask, alarm clock, ja e nimaz, nimaz cap, socks, vests, briefs, handkerchief, shalwar kameez, night suit, bathroom slippers, PT joggers, roll on back for holidays and a steel trunk!!! plus a Quran as well!!

yaar i dont know but i have been really fatigued, one cause i am low on stamina/fitness, plus all the lil details you have to follow for the dresses e.g. trousers should have buckles to increse/decrease waist!! its something you are unable to find in most shops and even many tailors are unable to grasp the idea!!! plus those PT shoes are short they haven been in karachi market for 3 months now, i had to get a pair from pindi!!!
But yaar I think that while being on the path of becoming a soldier, such things supplement the adventure. However finding a thing that is in dearth always brings tears even if for briefest of moments. But still, it is exciting. Bro, did the GHQ guys issued you the letter for joining in next batch themselves or you had put great effort to get the letter? Because I think that I will also be getting such a letter. What is written in such a letter?

We're also with you, in the never ending wait :P :cheesy:
Now there is a BIG problem. Some candidates called Colonel Habib (The Main Actor in the Scene) and he has refused result awaiting candidates this time and they might be considered for the next batch.
Q.1 - I don't know when will the next batch come?
Q.2 - Will they really accommodate us or just LARA?
Q.3 - Will we be issued some letter from GHQ or not?

VrSoLdIeRs please help answering these questions.

matrixology,
can you confirm that no other boys in lahore got call letters yet? not all 8 boys might be waiting for result, what about them??? caz we're aren't awaiting result, we have full documents in GHQ and they still asking us to wait and wait?

matrixology,
can you confirm that no other boys in lahore got call letters yet? not all 8 boys might be waiting for result, what about them??? caz we're aren't awaiting result, we have full documents in GHQ and they still asking us to wait and wait?
About this thing I am pretty sure that nobody in Lahore has got call letter yet. But some boys have got confirmation on phone from Col. Habib. Letters of Lahore guys were dispatched on Wednesday and must reach us tomorrow.

About this thing I am pretty sure that nobody in Lahore has got call letter yet. But some boys have got confirmation on phone from Col. Habib. Letters of Lahore guys were dispatched on Wednesday and must reach us tomorrow.
do tell me bro whats you date of reporting, and other stuff

plus as far as i know, if GHQ is holding your documents, this means you will be called in the next batch (any course that consists of 6 months, not necessarily ICTOs)

do tell me bro whats you date of reporting, and other stuff

plus as far as i know, if GHQ is holding your documents, this means you will be called in the next batch (any course that consists of 6 months, not necessarily ICTOs)

Joining date for all guys who got call letters in this week, is 31st may.

But for remaining guys, who havent' got call letters, they're just asked to wait :o . and wait more, now they've been adivising to wait till monday. :hitwall:

But for remaining guys, who havent' got call letters, they're just asked to wait :o . and wait more, now they've been adivising to wait till monday. :hitwall:
yaar they advertised it and created the batch in a very short span of time, perhaps that the reason problems are coming up... lets hope for the best, would like to see you guys there!!!!

There are a total of 15 guys who have not yet completed their degrees. I called Col. Habib and he said that you guys are in Reserved Pool. They can call us at any time. VrSolDierS is it sure that the next batch will come in 2011?? And they said that if you are called within a year than little clinical examination will be held otherwise if it is more than a year, detailed medical examination will be held. VrSolDierS the col said that you guys should be hopeful. Please tell that should we really hope or just go for a life of software houses?

Bro if you gave them final transcript and also got fitness certificate than there is no reason why they have not sent you the call letter yet. How many along with you have not received?

There are a total of 15 guys who have not yet completed their degrees. I called Col. Habib and he said that you guys are in Reserved Pool. They can call us at any time. VrSolDierS is it sure that the next batch will come in 2011?? And they said that if you are called within a year than little clinical examination will be held otherwise if it is more than a year, detailed medical examination will be held. VrSolDierS the col said that you guys should be hopeful. Please tell that should we really hope or just go for a life of software houses?
yaar to be really honest i think you will be called cause GHQ is holding your documents, but Col. Habib cant give you a word for sure because no one wants to make a statement unless they have proof that things will be done that way, thats the reason GHQ people never let anything out!!!!

he is right its per army rules that a medical is considered valid for 6 months but if its over 6 months you have to go through it all again!!! clinical is easy they just take BMI and bloodpressure and thats it!!!

if i were you in the meantime i would go to some software houses n start working, in case God forbid things go wrong, i would have a backup!!! plus it will polish your skills as well, you wont need the transcripts at the private software houses atleast they just need the work done!!!! i myself is regretting, i did my graduation in july last year and got involved with ICTO in august till now, i just applied a couple of times and that too half heartily, so the guys who have stayed in touch with studies will be more fresh and will have an edge over me in the field!!!

so my words, keep hope, its worth a wait but keep on polishing your skills!!!

Back
Top Bottom